Technical DPF not regening on its own

Currently reading:
Technical DPF not regening on its own

Just out of curiosity @The Panda Nut ,after new DPF mine showed 0% cinder and a 3mbars differential between input and output sensors in the Citroen C3 Picasso and wondered if your Fiats on MES give a pressure difference as a guide to level of blocking/restriction?
By the way , I thought talking to myself was normal, I have been doing it for years, when daughters are on the mobile phones especially:)

Just out of curiosity @The Panda Nut ,after new DPF mine showed 0% cinder and a 3mbars differential between input and output sensors in the Citroen C3 Picasso and wondered if your Fiats on MES give a pressure difference as a guide to level of blocking/restriction?
By the way , I thought talking to myself was normal, I have been doing it for years, when daughters are on the mobile phones especially:)
I am not that sophisticated to measure pressures but MES DOES IT AT LEAST FOR THE 1.3d. I never saw less than 70% clogging but the dpf was unchanged. My car never put its light on and MES said no regens done in 80K. Fiats system said 800 done. Most of the driving for its 1st 4 years was 200 mile stints. EGR never misbehaved after I started using diesel clean additives. Im still hoping My diesel claim will make them pay up for fitting all that rubbish in the first place. It was a very clean diesel tho. You wouldnt get much if any soot on your finger from the inside of the tail pipe. And 64mpg average over 100k was exceptional as it must have towed our caravan at least 10K and it was driven quite quickly at times. I know it did at least 106.7 mph as the nice policeman told me so. How do you say I got fed up with you driving irritatingly close so I thought Id loose you.... He was a very nice man. He said I was the only person that day to be respectful to him and booked me for doing 45 in a 40 limit! I was just clearing my DPF officer......

Back