General Doors

Currently reading:
General Doors

Have you sorted this problem? I did mine myself by trial and error with adjusting the plate in the door hindge. Just adjust it abit, close the door to see the result and so on and so on - simple. All you need is an allen key (y)

Wow mine stick out a fair bit too, nothing that has ever bothered me though really, I have the rub strips on the door though so its less obvious

Have you sorted this problem? I did mine myself by trial and error with adjusting the plate in the door hindge. Just adjust it abit, close the door to see the result and so on and so on - simple. All you need is an allen key (y)

Not yet; I dropped it off at the repairer's just then and asked him about it. He said it should be an easy fix - let's hope so :)

i believe it can be adjusted as previously mine having problem with opening ancd closing all doors, after the service centre adjust it, closing/opening doors cured, but the i notice my driver side, when looking from the wing mirror, the stright line was not align properly, then they adjust it again, now the door ajar slightly. it took them 4days to repair 4 doors.

getting them repair again when sending for servicing @ 6month compulsary service.

Back