Styling Door pods//Chamelon Concepts

Currently reading:
Styling Door pods//Chamelon Concepts

Dannybohy

Iwantapuntosporting!
Im desperate to get a set of Door cards/pods for my Cinq sporting. to house 13 or 17 cm speakers. I want to put comps up front with tweeters in dash can anyone tell me were i can find em!. apart from the ones on Ebay/italy. Is Chamelon Concepts still going?

cheers
Dan

Slippy said:
make yer own!

get stuck in - it's quite easy. kind of. if you know how.

in fact no it's probably not that easy - but you never learn unless you try! :)

You'll make a fantastically sticky mess at first though :D (And not that kind of sticky mess, you dirty minded individuals):p

chaos said:
You'll make a fantastically sticky mess at first though :D (And not that kind of sticky mess, you dirty minded individuals):p

Oh...youre talking about Fibreglass / GRP?

I see.......

arc said:
CC have done a lot of other work. I suspect if you go in touch with them, they'd still have the moulds for doing the A pillar pods.

Is there any contact details for this people, please.

i just rang them because im after the a pillar pods aswel, the number given to me by yell doesnt seem to exist anymore :(

i might experiement with fibre glass over summer. the place where i work has fibreglass boats - and we have all the gear there for repairing them. tried to make a glove full of fibre glass resin once. don't. they burst

arc said:
i might experiement with fibre glass over summer. the place where i work has fibreglass boats - and we have all the gear there for repairing them. tried to make a glove full of fibre glass resin once. don't. they burst
aye! wish i was still at Uni , they had all that stuff in 3d Work shop!. ill have to try and go back for a job there in the summer when im qualified:D

Wouldn't it be nice, if Fiat had produced these panels as an option?

6spaceDP07.jpg

Find the rest photos at http://www.clubcento.gr/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=88

Also have in mind that without a hole at the door, the volume of the speaker enclosure will be 2-3 litres and you'll get less than half the bass the speaker could produce...

Back