Styling Door pods//Chamelon Concepts

Currently reading:
Styling Door pods//Chamelon Concepts

Dannybohy

Iwantapuntosporting!
Im desperate to get a set of Door cards/pods for my Cinq sporting. to house 13 or 17 cm speakers. I want to put comps up front with tweeters in dash can anyone tell me were i can find em!. apart from the ones on Ebay/italy. Is Chamelon Concepts still going?

cheers
Dan

arc

this is where i stand
CC have done a lot of other work. I suspect if you go in touch with them, they'd still have the moulds for doing the A pillar pods.

make yer own!

get stuck in - it's quite easy. kind of. if you know how.

in fact no it's probably not that easy - but you never learn unless you try! :)

chaos

Ah. Not good...
Slippy said:
make yer own!

get stuck in - it's quite easy. kind of. if you know how.

in fact no it's probably not that easy - but you never learn unless you try! :)

You'll make a fantastically sticky mess at first though :D (And not that kind of sticky mess, you dirty minded individuals):p

arseofbox

Principality Retained :)
chaos said:
You'll make a fantastically sticky mess at first though :D (And not that kind of sticky mess, you dirty minded individuals):p

Oh...youre talking about Fibreglass / GRP?

I see.......

Badger_Benji

arc said:
CC have done a lot of other work. I suspect if you go in touch with them, they'd still have the moulds for doing the A pillar pods.

Is there any contact details for this people, please.

Firewarrior

Stilo Possee
i just rang them because im after the a pillar pods aswel, the number given to me by yell doesnt seem to exist anymore :(

Liam

hi friends :waves:
The stickie at the top of this section is about pods and CC, PM'ing or emailing crezzy might be useful.

Liam

arc

this is where i stand
i might experiement with fibre glass over summer. the place where i work has fibreglass boats - and we have all the gear there for repairing them. tried to make a glove full of fibre glass resin once. don't. they burst

OP
OP
Dannybohy

Dannybohy

Iwantapuntosporting!
arc said:
i might experiement with fibre glass over summer. the place where i work has fibreglass boats - and we have all the gear there for repairing them. tried to make a glove full of fibre glass resin once. don't. they burst
aye! wish i was still at Uni , they had all that stuff in 3d Work shop!. ill have to try and go back for a job there in the summer when im qualified:D

paulbfd said:
Buy a lot of it, because you'll make a right ******** of it the first time (voice of experience talking!)

It's not my first time by far - my brother is a fiberglass pattern maker for a grp company.. so the word "buy" doesn't really come into it either:D

I'll post some pics of what we complete in the boot install.

Asteris

Wouldn't it be nice, if Fiat had produced these panels as an option?

6spaceDP07.jpg

Find the rest photos at http://www.clubcento.gr/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=88

Also have in mind that without a hole at the door, the volume of the speaker enclosure will be 2-3 litres and you'll get less than half the bass the speaker could produce...