General do you wave to other Pandas?

Currently reading:
General do you wave to other Pandas?

Must admit i have never waved. I don't think its that kind of car. Maybe if two 100HP's bumped into one another then you may get a wave, but really that is more because of the rarity of them i think.

With out mk1 mr2, other mk1 mr2 owners always wave. It wouldn't surprise me if its the same with our newly aqquired Integra Type-R.

However if someone in a panda waved at me I guess i'd wave back.

since replacing my classic mini with the 100hp at the beggining of December, i've only come accross 1 other 100hp this was in Horsforth, Leeds i gave him a flash and a wave, which he did in return, it was a grey one.
with the panda replacing my mini and being a 2nd car to my defender, i'm used to flashing and waving although would only do so to other 100hp drivers, as has already been mentioned 'normal' pandas only seem to be driven by more mature people,who probably see their pandas as just a car to get from AtoB and not something to get enthusiastic about

This was one of the best things about driving around in a nice shiny white '88 VW Scirocco GT... all the fellow 'rocco-ers who flash and wave and beep and wind their windows down at lights for a chat.

Perhaps if I get a nice shiny white '08 Panda 100HP I might experience the same.

Last edited:
I've had tons of VW Campers so used to the whole waving thing. In my old Merc you usually get a wave from other W123s and W126 too. In the Panda I wave if the other driver seems to have noticed my Sporting and I will certainly flash my lights and wave if ever i see another Sporting or a 100HP on the road!!

JON

I would wave/flash lights at other 100hp's, but still to see another one out and about....

I've seen a few other Panda's out there, but not many.

Back