Do you wanna be in our gang?

Currently reading:
Do you wanna be in our gang?

Well, believe it or not, I think I've finally found a good use for the social groups!

They will now be used as a "Register" of sorts, to see who has what :)

If you scroll to the bottom of a model forum, you'll now see a new box which lists a random lot of 10 people who are also "Members".

joingroup.png

So - to get yourself in the list, click the link in the title of the new box, then click "Yes" when it asks for confirmation :)

Over time, this will allow us to build an accurate picture of who drives what - also giving us the ability to contact groups of model owners directly (for photo shoots as an example) - rather than posting a thread and hoping people read it.

Another one the dose not know what he's doing, ? Am I ding this right ? Sorry if not, woody66, driving a marea SX 1600 Weekend, With ABS problems at mo, did try and reply to a post I put in but could not figure out how to re ply/ post old, skool, dinosaur, LOL sorry:)
:bang:

Neverth, sorry mate, if your out there, I have read your reply, been trying to reply, what with Firefox crashing on me trying to reply back to you, and I have typed this out several times now, I am giving up for now, I will get back to you later on in the day, I will put the info, on here now just in case,you asked what my motor was, A. W reg Marea. SX 1600 Weekend, again thanks for reply Woody66:bang:

Aha !!! It took me a while but I finally found the " new Post " area- you guys have done a great job of hiding it . I'm not being snippy , it is just not very intuitive to find the new post or even how to join the punto group. It needs to be a bit more obvious, in my opinion.
Anyway , my question is..... What to use to re-fill the hydraulics of a cabriolet top raising pump.

just a quick ask......has anybody changed a front indicator bulb on a qubo if you look in the hand book it looks like the picture for where the bulb should be is transposed...any ideas
:worship:

hi need some help getting on the group i have a fiat panda 1000 1994 clx
thanks

The Fiat Badge on the trunk of my 2012 500c Lounge is faded from sunlight and needs replacing. Is it a simple pop out... pop in procedure or should I take it to the dealer in which case is it covered under the warranty? Any thoughts appreciated Gino

Just got fiat croma 2.4 found negative battery terminal was loose so undid clamp and pushed down, got an almighty flash and horn or alarm started going off tightened clamp still continued, started car no luck and every warning light is on! Any ideas how to solve this? Manual useless.
Bill Grunt

Hi I have a problem with my fiat uno 1.4 bettery charging system :cry:. It can start but the can not charge the bettery. The bettery light on my dashboard/speedometter is turned off :confused:. Can anyone send me a wiring/charging diagram/sketch to [email protected] or explain it here. Thanking you in advance (y).

Hi I have a problem with my fiat uno 1.4 bettery charging system. It can start but the can not charge the bettery. The bettery light on my dashboard/speedometter is turned off. Can anyone send me a wiring/charging diagram/sketch to [email protected] or explain it here. Thanking you in advance.

Hi I have a problem with my fiat uno 1.4 bettery charging system. It can start but the can not charge the bettery. The bettery light on my dashboard/speedometter is turned off. Can anyone send me a wiring/charging diagram/sketch to [email protected] or explain it here. Thanking you in advance.

I've just bought a stilo cheap as chips. now I know why, i'm now doing the clutch, I don't believe it. butfor the car I've got I think it's well worth it. I used to have a fiat tipo a few years back and that car was fantastic to.

I own a Fiat Ulysses 2004 2.0l 16v petrol auto Eleganza,
I keep getting a message saying Engine Anti Pollution system faulty I then run a scan and put the Engine Management light out then it may run for a day or so then comes back again,
I have changed both 02 sensors & EGR Valve plus a new coil pack and still having the fault codes P170 and C300 come up, When the car starts a thick cloud of smoke as if the fuel is not burning, You pull away and it starts to struggle and dies you then restart and it is as if not enough fuel is there once you are running on open road it seems to run fairly well until you slow down it may start to struggle again, Any other ideas Please all help would be appreciated, Norman.

I am new to this forum, want to know how to change light bulbs in the instrument panel of a 1973 Fiat 500 L

Hi all, I'm a Newbie to this site and a very happy Punto Evo owner. Fantastic car for my needs; however, I wonder if someone has any advice about a recent problem. The boot has been opening fine and then suddenly will now not open at all - either with the key fob or by pressing the Fiat button on the boot. When I press the boot release button on the fob I can hear it trying to activate, but no joy. Also, when I press the fob, the indicator lights do flash on and off. I can unlock the boot by folding the rear seat down and then pressing the boot mechanism from within the boot itself, but this is obviously not ideal. Also, the "boot open" warning light is now displaying, even though the boot is closed. I'd really appreciate any advice anyone can give me. Thanks.

I have an old Fiat Stilo with intermittent 'not starting up' problem although the engine makes continued pre starting noises. I hope I will find help in this forum.

hello every one my name is tom and i live in bury greater manchester we have a marea td 100 and we need a master clutch cylinder repair kit could any one please tell me where we can get one from thanks a lot

Back