Do you wanna be in our gang?

Currently reading:
Do you wanna be in our gang?

Well, believe it or not, I think I've finally found a good use for the social groups!

They will now be used as a "Register" of sorts, to see who has what :)

If you scroll to the bottom of a model forum, you'll now see a new box which lists a random lot of 10 people who are also "Members".

joingroup.png

So - to get yourself in the list, click the link in the title of the new box, then click "Yes" when it asks for confirmation :)

Over time, this will allow us to build an accurate picture of who drives what - also giving us the ability to contact groups of model owners directly (for photo shoots as an example) - rather than posting a thread and hoping people read it.

I we have just purchased a 2000 V ducato motorhome and we need a towing bracket secondhand if poss can anyone help

hi from a new (had her a year now)fiat brava 1.6 2000 model. this web site/forum has saved my neck,and a small fortune,cooking dinner at the min so forgive me but I will return to compare horror stories

i want to join the X1/9 and Barchetta groups but the links are not working.

This doesn't work, I have a Bravo and I want to join that group but THE LINK DOESN'T WORK. which I think has been said before

How can I join the group that covers Ducato Motor-Homes? Is there a fault with the link, or am I just being thick? I never was the sharpest tool in the box.

Pozdrav svima imam punta 1.3 mjet 2009 dobar crni.Želim da se družimo.

anyone plz help me ..
my fiat punto blaupunkt radio is bloked..
seriel no..815BP829993509575
product no ..7648299316

Please guys i need your help. i am looking for a fiat palio engine 1.2 mpi 2001 model.

Back