Technical Diagnostic lead for proxy-alignment

Currently reading:
Technical Diagnostic lead for proxy-alignment

Hi I was just wondering if this lead would allow me to proxy-align my new cluster with MES? Sorry if this is obvious, just wanna make sure.
- Auto V1.5 ELM327 OBD2 OBDII CAN-BUS Car Diagnostic Interface Scanner Tool - sorry if that is of no help but am new here and cannot yet post URL's.
Thanks.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
thanks for the reply, well I currently have a KKL VAGCOM lead that looks exactly like that although it is desgined for VW and Audi - but I tried it yesterday and the lead works (i.e.lets me reset codes,etc) but the proxi-alignment section says I require a 'elm327/OBDKEY'. So im guessing the one you linked me to would be different to the one that I already have?
Thanks.

One of the fellow FF'ers on here proxi-aligned my speedo at Brooklands , and used a revised vagcom lead and it worked he didnt use an elm lead or anything like that just the kkl, the kkl you probably have is the old version without switch.

However, if you don't fancy waiting for it to come from China and want to pay extra to get it quicker here's a UK seller:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-ECU-...iagnostic_Tools_Equipment&hash=item2c6f23d73f

Benny

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I have two versions of the KKL, one uses a screen reader (is portable), and the other is USB which works with MES but the proxi setting is in red, so I thought maybe I just need to purchase the full version but I think I will invest in one of these cable anyway. So the one I first linked and the ones you linked will definitely work (just yours are better), just to confirm? I want to be sure before I order :)
Thanks.

Back