Daytime running lights

Currently reading:
Daytime running lights

What do you think of daytime running lights?

• Great idea

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Bad idea

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Leave me alone I'm sleeping

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
I had DRL's on my smart, people used to flash me all the time to tell me my headlights were on during the day time :bang:
To be honest if £64 over a year worries you that much then maybe you should look at getting a higher paid job, its like just over £5 a month, hardly bank breaking stuff:p

To be honest if £64 over a year worries you that much then maybe you should look at getting a higher paid job, its like just over £5 a month, hardly bank breaking stuff:p

I guess you've never heard the saying "look after the pennies and the pounds will take care of themselves"? Not everyone has money to burn nor can everyone change jobs for more money, especially in this current economical climate :(

i leave my sidelights on all the time, they turn off with the ignition but even when they are on - all my bulbs are LEDs - so they amount of power use is tiny.

re electrical load causing more fuel use, i've always thought stuff like that was obivious - just from the phrase "energy cannot be created or destroyed, simply transfered from one form to another". *shrug*

I guess you've never heard the saying "look after the pennies and the pounds will take care of themselves"? Not everyone has money to burn nor can everyone change jobs for more money, especially in this current economical climate :(

totally agree!

Last edited:
i leave my sidelights on all the time
me too, they're called "cruise lights" if you leave them on when you're cruising about. its to let other boyracers know you're up for a race. yeah i know i'm 28 but i can still act like i'm 18 if i want to and no one can stop me.

Attachments

• whos-your-daddy-lg.gif
    whos-your-daddy-lg.gif
    10 KB · Views: 18
Back