mobility scooter hazard lights stuck on.

Currently reading:
mobility scooter hazard lights stuck on.

Long shot but some one might know, got a freerider knightsbridge, hazard lights stuck on an beeping too, if i disconect the switch they still stay on, id i disconect another plug with 4 wires from mobo in headset they go off, but for good and then indicators don't work either, cant see any chaffed wires so I am stuck :confused:

Long shot but some one might know, got a freerider knightsbridge, hazard lights stuck on an beeping too, if i disconect the switch they still stay on, id i disconect another plug with 4 wires from mobo in headset they go off, but for good and then indicators don't work either, cant see any chaffed wires so I am stuck :confused:

I assume MOBO is the circuit board in the handlebars? From the sounds of it the circuit is constantly powered and disconnecting it from the power source is the only way to stop it from working. If you trace the wires/circuit from the hazard switch is there a relay or control unit on the board? If so this may have failed in the on position?

Just a guess but if disconnecting the switch does nothing then it's probably a digital system with the switch sending a request to the pcb. Are all the switches the same connection could you connect another in its place and see if you can switch it off?

thanks for the replies

I was being an idiot followed the wrong wires so i hadn't disconnected the hazard switch at all. have done now and it goes off so faulty switch it is :)

2 sets of green n yellow wires didnt help

Attachments

• WP_20160605_20_06_50_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160605_20_06_50_Pro.jpg
    599.1 KB · Views: 120
  • WP_20160605_20_06_57_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160605_20_06_57_Pro.jpg
    619 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Back