Damp

Currently reading:
Damp

A

Anonymous

Hi Guys, had a bravo before my now brava, both had sunroofs and both suffer from dampness at the loeft side just above the windscreen strut. Is there a drain that needs clening in this area or is it another problem completely? Help much appreciated.

regards

Rumba

never had a (dampness) problem with my sunroof, there are drainage tubes running down both A pillars into engine bay.

Probably worth removing the interior A pillar corvers and checking for leaks in the tubes, otherwise try cleaning the drainage tubes with a long pipe cleaner, they will be accessable by fully opening the sunroof and looking in the front 2 corners above the roof lining.

Hope that helps

Rich

http://www.fiatboo.co.uk/fix-a-bravo.htm#interior
Click link and scroll down for leak repair advice.

ozric.jpg

"Doctor said to give up Keee-Babs. I said 'No, no-no'"
cheers.gif

My Members Page
OI! Road safety nutters!! George Orwell ment '1984' to be a warning, NOT a template!

I had the same in my new 1996 1.8 the passenger front drain tube was blocked but this wiring harnes clip was pushing the gutter down by a massive amount. Im sure I was the first person to take my roof lining out so it was probably like this from factory.

DSCF2143.JPG

I siliconed sealed my sunroof shut, put masking tape round the roof to do a tidy job.