Crashed my car :(

Currently reading:
Crashed my car :(

Hello,

Sadly im writing to you guys on a rather different note today, My Seicento Abarth is now lieing in bits, I wrote her off about 1 hour ago..... :cry:

Was coming back from my uncles with Samyill behind me and me behind a ford focus, we where doing 40 mph and my steering suddenly went lite and I couldnt control the car and it went into a spin and hit the kerb on the oppiste side of the road and then left the ground and hit the lampost... I closed my eyes and thought "goodbye" but I opened my eyes to glass everywhere and my car almost cut in half.

The Front left wheel was ripped off steering rack has sheered front window mashed chassis bent front light smashed dashboard inside all broken and bent inwards gear box hit the kerb coz of it being lowered and has been knocked a six....... loads more but basically she has gone, I just cant believe it

As I hit i just thought i was dead and sam told me later that the car just shot right for no reason and no one stopped to see if I was ok, I just sat there in shock after the hit and just cried (abit girly but I just didnt know what else to do)

Total costs so far!

£1000 for lampost
£300 for towing fees

£2000 still left to pay on the car!

Anyway everyone keeps saying its only metal and can be replaced but somehow I just wish I didnt open my eyes again, they hacve now been opened to debt and misery!

Regards

Adam

awww dude that sucks. glad to hear you are ok though! dont worry to much about the debt, to all the people in your life you are worth more than money.

as long as you are ok is all that matters!

charlie

thats real bad news mate, was there a touch of ice on the road as at this time of year with low cloud and light rain during the day ice is formed in patches and can catch out even experinced drivers.

I know its no consolation, but to clear some of your debt you can if you have the space break whats left og your car, like interior, engine, gearbox any of the body kit intact, or odd wheels, etc.

Or if you need a cheap run around what you make may cover an olde Cinq which will be as much fun if not more than your old car.

Aaron.

It's very early for such rash statements, your probably still in shock so don't sum all up so soon. By the sound of it you have been very lucky and a crash of that magnatude would have wrote many a driver off so thank F**K it never in this case. When the shock is over it will probably still hurt, but in the scheme of things even if it does add up to £3K odd it ain't much and won't take long to settle. Meantime go get yourself pissed mate.

Ouch! Thats horrible...

Tis good to hear that you werent hurt though...

My Insurance is TPF&T so it will pay for the lampost :yuck: I will be breaking my car 100% so anything you guys want just let me know but start shouting PM's at me in the next few days, not right now Its to upsetting at the moment.

I am confident that something failed on my car as it just shot left and my steering was not working at all, I could have been in a skid but something just feels wrong about the whole thing!

Will get photos tomorrow when they bring it from the compound..

Fook me... thats the second crash been posted here this month, both serious and two survivors.

Hope you feel like you still belong on the road, if you didn't belong behind a wheel you wouldnt be here to tell us.

Don't let it put you off driving, you'll be back.

Insurance (if you had any) will cover the lamp post and probably Towing fees.
If you didn't then the money you saved not having any should be able to cover the damage.

Good to have you with us still (y)

glad everyone involved is ok.

GhostWKD said:
sorry to hear about it fella, glad your ok and the car did its job of making sure you stayed intact :)

:yeahthat:

cinqysxmk2 said:
I'm sure it'll T-Cut out...

nothing a bit of duck tape and the odd plaster won't fix i'm sure...

what a stupid thing to say :( there is a time and a place... :(

:eek: glad to hear your okay iknow i was shook up by just a little incident but this must have been really scary.

i'm sure a way out will appear to you soon sothat everything gets sorted and you save alot of money.

Best of luck,
Ryan Edge

Back