General crap day!!!

Currently reading:
General crap day!!!

sjg1983

I'm gunna get a new cinq!
Hey all

well today i was sat in my living room and all of a sudden i heard a big n my alram going off only to run out the door and see that my cinq had rolled forward and gone in to the back end of a pug :bang: :bang: :bang: :cry:

nothing wrong with the pug (thank god):worship: :worship:

but i nees a new bumper and the bonnet wont shut tidy and it needs a new starter motor :cry: :cry:

not had a good day :cry: :cry:

also just bought a ford ka (family car)

Am I correct in saying you're/were flogging the Cinq Steve?

well theres me n here and the oher one is about 65cm!

sjg1983 said:
well i was how did u know???

Saw it advertised :)

How bad was the damage to the front?

Oh and congratulations on the little one :)

Hi
A ka as a family car?
My missus had a ka and i have a cinquecento much of a muchness really both take 2 adults and 2 childseats and a folded down buggy,
I always laugh when i take my daughter to her swimming class,All 18 stone of me
and my daughter in my cinq and all the other mums and dads with 1 adult and 1 child in some 74 seater people carrier or urban off roader:D
Sorry bit off topic
Cheers
Adrian

chaos said:
Saw it advertised :)

How bad was the damage to the front?

Oh and congratulations on the little one :)

Thanks his 2months now

well there are 4 cracks down the bumper and i think the bonnet is bent or the catch is buggered and the starter motor went the day before yester day and now the fan is making a strange sound when it over heats

Hi
A ka as a family car?
My missus had a ka and i have a cinquecento much of a muchness really both take 2 adults and 2 childseats and a folded down buggy,
I always laugh when i take my daughter to her swimming class,All 18 stone of me
and my daughter in my cinq and all the other mums and dads with 1 adult and 1 child in some 74 seater people carrier or urban off roader
Sorry bit off topic

well i wouldnt of got it just the cinq has got bucket seat and harnesses and the seats dnt recline so it abit of a bugger getting the baby seat in the back!!!

nah as you mite of read its my project now yay yay

Back