General Countrypolitan yellow query

Currently reading:
General Countrypolitan yellow query

Went to see the new colour at my local dealer today as I'm thinking of changing Bibi!
Saw the purple as well which is much darker as everyone else has said and if you like purple then you will love the colour but it's not for me!
My dilemma is I like the colour therapy (pop) version but want to have the chocolate/white seats........which are only available on the lounge version. But if I go down that route I then can't have the white wheels/mirrors and the yellow gear knob etc. also there are two new leather seat options due out soon but they haven't disclosed what two tone colours they are yet........unless anyone on here knows? So do I go with the colour therapy or opt for the lounge and forget the other bits!
Bibi is a lounge and to be honest I haven't made full use of the blue and me so could manage without that but would definately want climate control !
Why can't they just let you have all options on all versions seeing as they make your car to order??
Any opinions would be appreciated........I remember how long it took me to configure the last one sock know its going to be a difficult decision:eek:

Went to see the new colour at my local dealer today as I'm thinking of changing Bibi!
Saw the purple as well which is much darker as everyone else has said and if you like purple then you will love the colour but it's not for me!
My dilemma is I like the colour therapy (pop) version but want to have the chocolate/white seats........which are only available on the lounge version. But if I go down that route I then can't have the white wheels/mirrors and the yellow gear knob etc. also there are two new leather seat options due out soon but they haven't disclosed what two tone colours they are yet........unless anyone on here knows? So do I go with the colour therapy or opt for the lounge and forget the other bits!
Bibi is a lounge and to be honest I haven't made full use of the blue and me so could manage without that but would definately want climate control !
Why can't they just let you have all options on all versions seeing as they make your car to order??
Any opinions would be appreciated........I remember how long it took me to configure the last one sock know its going to be a difficult decision:eek:

Why not indeed? We are the paying customers after all! :confused:

New seat options you say? Very curious what they'll be. :yum:

:)

Why put it on the website saying there will be two new leather options but not tell us what they are grrrrrrrrr!!!

Beats me!

I don't understand the constant changes in the paint line up either:confused:
Not to mention sport/street/twinair plus ranges!

If it wasn't for the introduction of the Twinair engine I'd have been very tempted to respray and retrim my 1.2 Pop, (reckoned £3k for respray, leather interior & alloys). Balance to change into a Twinair going on for £8k presuming a 6k trade in (those options do add up!)!:yum:

Back