General could this be the problem?

Currently reading:
General could this be the problem?

naomilovesduran

hi all could this be my problem?(refer to my other threads)
i have noticed that i have literally no oil could this be causing my seicento to be playing up?

thanks
naomi

hmm to be honest i dnt take much notice, i only look at my petrol gauge and revs, whoops it might have been flashing at me for some time lol, or it could just be that the warning light doesnt work. my bad. going to top her up later and then take her for a spin see how she gets on

The light will only warn of low oil pressure, not necessarily low oil, that said, I'd be pretty worried about engine damage if it's been driven for long with little oil.

hi topped it up 2day took 3litres to fill sounds alot better. idling still a bit unstable going to get that checked out. still running a bit rich guessing need a new fuel filter no leaks or anything else.

so getting there now.
thanks for all your advice

hi topped it up 2day took 3litres to fill sounds alot better. idling still a bit unstable going to get that checked out. still running a bit rich guessing need a new fuel filter no leaks or anything else.

so getting there now.
thanks for all your advice

You'll need to find where 3 litres of oil went in a week, thats a lot.

Cheers

D

hi it used the 3litres in about 2month but not quite sure how much was in when i got her i did top it up. the dipstick is hard to get used to how stupid is it got it sussed now and learnt my lesson going to check it evry week.

Back