Coronavirus - The Thread :(

Currently reading:
Coronavirus - The Thread :(

The Vatican has its problems as does every other place where people accept an authority. The only real authority is the consensus of the people in the aggregate. Plato had it right when he did the hierarchy of knowledge. When common people are shown all the information, they choose correctly the vast majority of the time. The problems we are currently experiencing are the result of some "authorities" limiting what we are shown. Case in point, the doctors and medical professionals who wish to present their evidence of the Covid hoax and are being prevented from doing so. The inconvenience of finding that information is not as troubling as hearing the nudnicks on this forum sounding off without even bothering to review the references I've provided in my posts. I suspect some of those are paid shills but I'm afraid the vast majority are just toadies looking for approval. It's really sad that mankind has become as slavish as is evident in this thread. Your ancestors are surely looking down at us with disapproval. If you don't wise up quickly about this Covid rubbish, you will reverse the multi-millenial march toward world freedom.

There will be no world freedom when there are people like you falling for this mind rotting rubbish, you think you are rebelling against control when in reality you are being more controlled by people a lot more corrupt than any government.:rolleyes:

The Vatican has its problems as does every other place where people accept an authority. The only real authority is the consensus of the people in the aggregate. Plato had it right when he did the hierarchy of knowledge. When common people are shown all the information, they choose correctly the vast majority of the time. The problems we are currently experiencing are the result of some "authorities" limiting what we are shown. Case in point, the doctors and medical professionals who wish to present their evidence of the Covid hoax and are being prevented from doing so. The inconvenience of finding that information is not as troubling as hearing the nudnicks on this forum sounding off without even bothering to review the references I've provided in my posts. I suspect some of those are paid shills but I'm afraid the vast majority are just toadies looking for approval. It's really sad that mankind has become as slavish as is evident in this thread. Your ancestors are surely looking down at us with disapproval. If you don't wise up quickly about this Covid rubbish, you will reverse the multi-millenial march toward world freedom.

Just to get to the point, as I do like a bit of plain speaking, what exactly is it you want from the folks on this forum?

a) Proselytising? You wish us to convert to your religious belief?
b) Warning? You wish us to take heed of your advice of a hoax pandemic?
c) Action? You wish us to do something active in order to change something?
d) Something else?

Once you have made your point you'll perhaps allow the folks on here to make their own choices, as you appear to have done and then you can consider your work complete.

Thanks.

This BM handles likes a dog
(Jason) Plato, Skegness 1991

The inconvenience of finding that information is not as troubling as hearing the nudnicks on this forum sounding off without even bothering to review the references I've provided in my posts. I suspect some of those are paid shills but I'm afraid the vast majority are just toadies looking for approval.

I believe peper pig made some very important points relating to this subject, you need to go an watch all the episodes of peper pig in order to understand my point here. If you don’t then it’s very worrying that you don’t have the common sense to go and research this stuff fully!

I can also imagine the planning meeting at the HQ of the lizzard people “we must get our false information out To everywhere... yes make sure we have people covering the Fiat forum that is the go to place for all the worlds essential world news! Make sure we pay them well, that’s a tough crowd!

I have no idea what a “toadie” is but I suspect it applies to yourself as unless you’re being paid to post here then you’re spreading someone else’s words with no personal benefit or gain, you preach religion as a way of validating utter nonsense. You’re one big contradiction, it’s hilarious how confused you are.

Why is it always men that spout extreme religious nonsense? In all the extreme religious countries of the Middle East, it’s not a nice place to be a woman, in fact it’s down right dangerous at times. You keep harping back about sayings and bleat on about people that mean sweet f all. :D way back from the past. The only saving grace here is that you and your cronies are in the minority and the rest is us tend to get on with our own lives, some boring and some a riot, but clear in our minds that your type are more of a hindrance than anything else.

do we know for sure they are male?

the lots of the gay hating, anti abortion, pro trump extreme white christian's in the usa are crazy women.

Perhaps an assumption based on the location registered. Only women in vatican city are the menial staff? If the location is incorrect, how does lying about that fit with the religious beliefs, I wonder.

Wow, interesent things going on here.

I think that maybe better information is, what is going on and presented in each region, country, from people who is living there, not from tv. Thats the best way to see, where all this is going on.
Im shocked with measures in Australia.

In my country ,we have every day around 2pm, "filling" with numbers of "sick" in last 24h, presented on national tv, by epidemical HQ members. They dont call them infected, but sick or ill.

Interested is that we have double more daily number of infected (cca 200) , country borders are open due to our tourism (cca 1/4 more people than regular country citizen number). But we had lockdown with 50 daily infected few months ago, you needed special permit to go to other town etc

I think that maybe better information is, what is going on and presented in each region, country, from people who is living there, not from tv. Thats the best way to see, where all this is going on.

I'd agree.

The globally public stuff we can all access on the internet or in the press; whatever your own point of view, you'll find something there to support it, and something there to discredit it.

What's interesting are the personal stories and anecdotes about how this is affecting you; what's happening in your street, your community - all the stuff that's never going to make it into the media, whether mainstream or alternative.

Sometimes it's the trivial things that rankle; I've some fibreglass work to do today and I've just had to pay £8.99 for a box of disposable gloves that would have cost £3.99 before lockdown. Worse still, the quality is much worse (even though it's the same brand and packaging); they're disintegrating completely if they come into contact with even a small amount of acetone (and they were fine for this purpose before).

I've also noticed a lot of small businesses have put up their prices (some by a lot) to cover (supposedly) the extra cost of the additional measures they are (again supposedly) taking. Anyone visited a dentist lately?

Last edited:
Not knowing FIATs have transverse drivetrains..

Puts them in the 70+ dont get out much bracket of Southern Italy

Putting a different engine in an iconic x1/9 would be sacrilege.
And that's the only carrelated thing he contributed to FF.

gr J:rolleyes:

I saw that thread.

The questions asked suggested a waste of anyone's efforts trying to answer, so have ignored it.

1. I've some fibreglass work to do today and I've just had to pay £8.99 for a box of disposable gloves ....

2. Anyone visited a dentist lately?

1. I'm trying to imagine you bridging a 3 inch hole in the top of the wing on your 4 year old Alfasud before a final skim of P38 and a sand down. Aaah. Takes me back.

2. The pain comes and goes. It'll wait......

Back