Coronavirus - The Thread :(

Currently reading:
Coronavirus - The Thread :(

To be honest I’m not in the habit of mask explaining, but I had to laugh the other day on television. An American woman in a shop in her own country with a hole she cut out of the middle of the mask so she could speak to people.......:eek::eek:

Only in America....:confused:

Take Away Express
Takeaway/sandwich shop
1 Seaview Parade
Seaview Road
St Osyth, Clacton On Sea
CO16 8SH
Its called that but has seating inside and out. has a 5 star council hygiene rating

no social distancing in place.no ppe. no sanitising hands between customers or between taking money and handling food. and worse still for some reason one staff member kept rubbing the back of her finger on her teeth. Person at front of house often shouting at staff in kitchen as we all know this can project virus further.
One member of staff with bare hands was outside collecting rubbish, then went straight back in and started to had out food with out washing hands.

Last edited:
Take Away Express
Takeaway/sandwich shop
1 Seaview Parade
Seaview Road
St Osyth, Clacton On Sea
CO16 8SH
Its called that but has seating inside and out. has a 5 star council hygiene rating

no social distancing in place.no ppe. no sanitising hands between customers or between taking money and handling food. and worse still for some reason one staff member kept rubbing the back of her finger on her teeth. Person at front of house often shouting at staff in kitchen as we all know this can project virus further.
One member of staff with bare hands was outside collecting rubbish, then we straight back in and started to had out food with out washing hands.

And of course, you spoke to the manager about this, and have informed the local council?

i think the woman rubbing her teeth is the owner.
would the council entertain a a report like this?

Edit just filled out an online form, will have to see what happens

Well done. I'm sure they'll act on it, the sort of thing local authority officers really enjoy. To be seen to be acting on anything covid related will bring brownie points.

Over a year ago, a neighbour stacked up a lot of rubbish, ready to burn in the back garden. We were already irritated at the amount of burning going on, and this was obviously 'commercial waste' so several offences occurring.

Filled out the online form on a Sunday afternoon. They'd had a visit, and a firm talking to by 11am, and a letter delivered by hand by 1pm. Not seen a bonfire since.

why are Russians having to nick our vaccine research, why isn't every country working together on this and all sharing all the info they can. finding the vaccine is more important than profiting from it.
As the old Abba song goes, Money Money Money - it's a rich man's World...

To be honest I’m not in the habit of mask explaining, but I had to laugh the other day on television. An American woman in a shop in her own country with a hole she cut out of the middle of the mask so she could speak to people.......:eek::eek:

Only in America....:confused:
Or Eat!

14 day quarantine possibly a smart move for once yet people moaning about it. whilst the sensible ones of us have not gone and booked foreign holidays yet as we knew this could happen at any time.

Also the introduction of mandatory face covering has meant people are now thinking its an instead of social distancing not an as well as, :( even major supermarkets have removed all the distance signs, markers and one way systems. staff coming right up to you and breathing in your open eyes, best use shields not just cover mouth and nose if you want to shop safe

I saw the images of the Spanish beaches..absolutely packed.. no distancing

Total contrast to the well organised German group visits to Spain shown a month ago.

'Quarantine'... not locked in..no electronic tags..

I know the numbers are vast.. so they cannot be locked away in UK facilities

But its too open to abuse.

I liked the respected travel journalists advice..
'Dont want to be stuck in your home for 2 weeks.?'
Go on a holiday :)

Have a couple of Citybreaks on the way back from Spain.. dont think we need
'Permission' to return from many European countries..

This Dr has patients overweight, diabetes, high blood pressure, etc. So far she has treated 350 of them with Hydroxychloroquine (HCC) given in the early stages. Not one has died.
Her videos have been taken down by social media so I suspect she's on to something.

You seriously need to stop buying into all the stupid conspiracy theories.

It was taken down because it was wrong and she is completely insane.
Go look up her background and her medical credentials, she is a evangelist who believes that conditions can be caused by having sex with demons in your sleep.... and uses “Alien DNA” in her treatments...
There are other more weird and wonderful things she claims like the government is trying to vaccinate everyone against being religious.

She’s completely barking and clearly just trying to make a name for herself.

If the woman is really that barking mad why has she not been struck off?

HCQ is not a conspiracy theory. Neither is adequate Vitamin D. The medical evidence is out there but it's ignored. We even had WHO running a clinical trial that gave high doses of HCQ to intensive care patients. It failed of course but that was why they ran it.

NHS ran a HCQ trial months ago. Nothing more heard. The risk factors are well known so what's the point other than to cause delay?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...staff-take-drug-part-global-trial-coronavirus

This Dr has patients overweight, diabetes, high blood pressure, etc. So far she has treated 350 of them with Hydroxychloroquine (HCC) given in the early stages. Not one has died.
Her videos have been taken down by social media so I suspect she's on to something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYkIK6-TNok&t=10s
related videos:- Why People Think the World is Flat,

You seriously need to stop buying into all the stupid conspiracy theories.
:yeahthat:

If the woman is really that barking mad why has she not been struck off?

Because it’s the USA

HCQ is not a conspiracy theory. Neither is adequate Vitamin D. The medical evidence is out there but it's ignored.

Hydroxychloroquine is not a conspiracy it works very well for some conditions like treating and preventing malaria or to help people with Lupus, but time and time again in multiple research papers it has been shown to be of little use in helping Covid patients.

this is the conspiracy, someone having their posts taken down because she is supposedly “on to something” her claiming to have treated 350 people and non of them dying because she used Hydroxychloroquine is not research or a study. There are millions of people in the USA who have had the illness and only 150k have died which means there are still millions of people who have survived and so if you threw Hydroxychloroquine at half 1000 people with mild symptoms it’s reasonable to believe they would not die from their mild symptoms, doesn’t mean that the drug helped them. She’s not a hospital or intensive care doctor so its fairly safe to assume that she is not dealing with the sickest people.

Also where would be the benefit of suppressing the use of this drug ? They now have other drugs that do actually help prevent deaths, the government stockpiled millions of doses of the drug prior to it being found to be of little use, the manufactures of the drugs would probably like to make a massive profit out of selling the drugs so who is actually benefitting from this drug not being used or recommended?? If you look at it logically (and read all the proper research) you’ll see the reason it’s not being used is because it doesn’t work.

However what does work is Remdesivir which is actually an anti viral drug. Hydroxychloroquine is not an antiviral drug

Back