contacts to car

Currently reading:
contacts to car

scotchjohn147

hi all i am proud owner of new evo dynamic, but am going mad with blue & me after checking up on compatible phones, i bought a lg ku990 which fiat lists as compatible, it registers but then says do i want do add contacts i say yes then it says canot be done with this phone it must be done manually. after much trying on my phone i have not been able to find a way to get contacts from my phone to car, any advice on this would be appreciated. thank you john.

This will take time, but you must connect your phone by switching it off then on again and connecting the bluetooth through the saved pairing that you should have done in the first step.

Then you will need to scroll down manually in the options on the car in the user data, add contacts and then mark/select all contacts on phone and then send via bluetooth.

It took me a while to do it and was about a yr ago that I did it sorry instructions are not brilliantly clear/clear at all.

I will however be doing it around the 6th June, so will try and write a guide.

EDIT: look in the blue and me book for a flow chart for the menu to help you out finding the add contacts.

Last edited:
just to let you know, other phones are compatible with it.. i have the Sony Ericcson C905 and that is not in the list as far as im aware, it updates my phonebook automatically

its just a case of scrolling through the menu to add them manually, i think you can add the full phonebook... i would also reccomend using full names in your phonebook if you dont allready (i tried to call 'Kie M' and it called 'Freeman')

Back