Technical Connect a video input @ Connect NAV+...

Currently reading:
Technical Connect a video input @ Connect NAV+...

Nikos_GR

Did anyone connected a video input at Connect NAV+?? There is an AUX option in the main screen which currently is not available (written with light grey color). Anyone has an idea? I want to connect a camera and my dvd/tv tuner, and I don't want to start making random connections and see the whole thing on fire... :rolleyes:

I asked at the Italian forum (where I saw a video of a Connect NAV+ playing a DVD) but few of them are speaking English and unfortunately I am not speaking Italian... :(

do you have a link for that. i remember hearing about it but i thought the main problem was picture quality as the connect nav + has a low colour quality

I have a .pdf manual with detailed info for Video IN.

It is in german but has schematics and pics.

Check your PM (y) and have fun.

Insane said:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

My new god is called INSANE!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Thank A LOT man! (y)

Insane said:

could i have that as well posibly pleaase

It works for me... You have to push on a "FREE" button and then to wait at the next page for few seconds (there is a countdown) and then the download starts...

Nikos_GR said:
It works for me... You have to push on a "FREE" button and then to wait at the next page for few seconds (there is a countdown) and then the download starts...
Yep, I tried that 5 times - and it kept saying d/l failed....

blackJTD said:
looks like the screen is changed in the pdf, looks like it could be an expensive mod!

No the screen is not changed. The price for this mod is cca 50eur at my local electircian.

Back