General Fiat Stilo Connect Nav

Currently reading:
General Fiat Stilo Connect Nav

Dionisis13

Hello, I'm searching to buy a Connect Nav system in a good condition for my Fiat Stilo, do you know anyone who sells it in a fair price. Also I have found an mp3 radio and blaupunkt CD changer for Fiat stilo in a good condition about 90€. Do you think it is a good price?

Hello, I'm searching to buy a Connect Nav system in a good condition for my Fiat Stilo, do you know anyone who sells it in a fair price. Also I have found an mp3 radio and blaupunkt CD changer for Fiat stilo in a good condition about 90€. Do you think it is a good price?
Are you searching for a Connect Nav or a Connect Nav+ ?

The Connect Nav only shows text information and direction arrows for navication on a small central screen. (Image below)

The Connect Nav+ shows full colour maps and information on a full size, colour screen.

Attachments

• Connect Nav.png
    Connect Nav.png
    250.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Connect Nav.png
    Connect Nav.png
    115 KB · Views: 50
Are you searching for a Connect Nav or a Connect Nav+ ?

The Connect Nav only shows text information and direction arrows for navication on a small central screen. (Image below)

The Connect Nav+ shows full colour maps and information on a full size, colour screen.
I prefer connect nav+

I have 5 Connect Nav+ units, but I won't have time to test them until early next year. If you haven't found one by then, send me a message and I will try to get you a working one with security code.

I have 5 Connect Nav+ units, but I won't have time to test them until early next year. If you haven't found one by then, send me a message and I will try to get you a working one with security code.
How much do they cost?

Back