Styling Colour code missing

Currently reading:
Styling Colour code missing

forzaf1

Can anyone help with the colour code? No label at all on the car.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20210429_181511.jpg
    20210429_181511.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 73
I wouldn't worry about it. Go to Chipex.co.uk for touch up paint and they will sort the colour. My local paint factor had to make paint for mine because paint is not available from Fiat. The match was perfect a rattle can for £16 was acceptable. I think the paint codes given by Fiat are somewhat variable to put it mildly. The dealer tried their best, ordering three times. Each time the colour supplied was wrong -much as for our Bravo a few years back- Eventually I defaulted to Chipex who were able to supply the right colour first time.

I wouldn't worry about it. Go to Chipex.co.uk for touch up paint and they will sort the colour. My local paint factor had to make paint for mine because paint is not available from Fiat. The match was perfect a rattle can for £16 was acceptable. I think the paint codes given by Fiat are somewhat variable to put it mildly. The dealer tried their best, ordering three times. Each time the colour supplied was wrong -much as for our Bravo a few years back- Eventually I defaulted to Chipex who were able to supply the right colour first time.

Thanks. When I say code...I mean for example white is 268/A. I literally have no idea of the code of name for this colour :)

Can anyone help with the colour code? No label at all on the car.

Thanks in advance.

Send me a private message, with the full VIN number.
I will put it into ePER, the Fiat parts system and see if it comes up with the colour code.

My ePER is an old version, but should be new enough for your car, but some detail is incomplete, so cannot promise.

Do not post your VIN on the forum.

Send me a private message, with the full VIN number.
I will put it into ePER, the Fiat parts system and see if it comes up with the colour code.

My ePER is an old version, but should be new enough for your car, but some detail is incomplete, so cannot promise.

Do not post your VIN on the forum.
Unfortunately eoer dosnt show colour codes not sure why?

So there is no paint code label on the tailgate ?
Paint code label is usually on the left side of the tailgate, visible only when open. I'm guessing this has already been looked at.
Unfortunately eoer dosnt show colour codes not sure why?
Not often, but does exist for my Panda, although there was only three colours to choose from, and I have found it twice before for other cars. Sadly not for this car.

If touch-up is needed, one supplier has been recommended. There are others who will match the car. Usually you remove and send them the fuel flap, and they'll mix to that colour. Will probably also advise of colour code for future use.

If it needs professional paintwork, the bodyshop should have colour swatches to use to match. If they don't you may have chosen the wrong bodyshop. Or they may just send the fuel flap to their local paint supplier.

Thanks. When I say code...I mean for example white is 268/A. I literally have no idea of the code of name for this colour :)

Having had quite a few Fiats I have found they are not very good at paint. They reuse the codes and this causes confusion. Some very common ones like my standard white Panda are obtainable but they have the largest number of blue paints possible so that was hopeless. The yellow paints I have seen are all the very pale yellow and not the brighter shade of our one doesn't matter what number it says on the pot!! If the code is correct which I have found the are Chipex will provide the right colour paint stick for scratches.

I recently got a perfect match for our metallic purple Panda from our local car paint supplier. It was made on the spot while I waited. I have blown in the corner of a bumper and cannot detect where It was repainted its that good.

Good luck

Having had quite a few Fiats I have found they are not very good at paint. They reuse the codes and this causes confusion. Some very common ones like my standard white Panda are obtainable but they have the largest number of blue paints possible so that was hopeless. The yellow paints I have seen are all the very pale yellow and not the brighter shade of our one doesn't matter what number it says on the pot!! If the code is correct which I have found the are Chipex will provide the right colour paint stick for scratches.

I recently got a perfect match for our metallic purple Panda from our local car paint supplier. It was made on the spot while I waited. I have blown in the corner of a bumper and cannot detect where It was repainted its that good.

Good luck
Unlike most manufacturers, who keep formulating new colours, Fiat do tend to recycle colours. They'll reintroduce a colour from a few years back, call it a different name, give it a new code, but it is the same formulation. In 2000 I got a new Seicento, in dark blue metallic. Got a touch-up (still got it, never used it), but it was a different code. Dealer showed me a list where one touch-up was for three different colour names.

Back