General Clock illumination

Currently reading:
General Clock illumination

xsparky

Hi peeps, should the clock be illuminated when the lights are on? The switches to the right are, although very dimly.

Mike

Hi peeps, should the clock be illuminated when the lights are on? The switches to the right are, although very dimly.

Mike
illuminated switches! get you with your swanky luxury Panda. I hunted high and low for a set of illuminated switches for my last panda and when my father in law stripped it for parts for the current one, which he was running at the time, it was about the only thing he didn't keep. :bang:
sigh.. yeah there's a bulb in the back of the clock, like he just said...........enjoy the light show.
Andrew

Thanks both, thought I'd ask before tinkering, I never find dash panels like being taken apart much.
Mike

Yup, always one more broken plastic clip. Try cleaning the contacts up while you're in there you might even get a clock that works properly. tried it with mine and it keeps time for hours now before it has to stop for a rest.

Thats a good description of my sisley clock too :D
glad it's not just me. Is that Larbert as in Falkirk? If you're a long time panda fan you might remember my first grey Tacchini and the Y10 I had before - used to work in the 4 in 1 in stenhsmr, parked in that car park all night every night. toooo many years ago now.

Back