General Cinquecento/seicento car parts request

Currently reading:
General Cinquecento/seicento car parts request

lukmek I'm looking for Cinquecento Sporting wiper arms - I spotted some second hand from a scrapyard in Germany on ebay but hoping you can do much better :)

Part codes (from UK Fiat dealer, Thames, for a RHD car) are

1. Nearside: 7728300
  2. Offside: 7728299

Thanks.

Hey
I’ll let you know
??

Hi all, I'm looking for door moulding/adhesive for seicento Schumacher collection
If any idea where to buy this? Thx

Hi,

looking for EIBACH front anti roll bar for my Cinq Sporting complete with supports and bushes. Someone can help me? Thanks!

Guglielmo

Looking a Cinquecento Sporting exhaust rear box please

(Had one ordered through Germany but it's been cancelled by the supplier due to Brexit)
There is a 2nd hand one on the forum in Suffolk - with current restrictions I cannot get there.
Local motor factor has no suppliers with stock. Any ideas?

Looking a Cinquecento Sporting exhaust rear box please

(Had one ordered through Germany but it's been cancelled by the supplier due to Brexit)
There is a 2nd hand one on the forum in Suffolk - with current restrictions I cannot get there.
Local motor factor has no suppliers with stock. Any ideas?

We now have the back box. Euro Car Parts eventually managed to source one at a reasonably price of £50 - quality seems good too.

Now looking for an offside rear (RHD car) replacement rear wheel arch panel / repair panel. Do these exist new, or do you source a second hand panel or just repair? Thanks

Im needing a drivers side headlight or both sides if possible for a 1998 fiat cinqeuceto? I live in Northern Ireland.

Does anyone have a cam cover/rocker cover for a 1108?

Does anyone have the rubber seals with metal inserts for the 1108 air filter box where it fits to the TB?

Hello, I own a Seicento Sporting Abarth and I lost the small black air intake in the front bumper,shown in picture,the problem is that to get one you have to buy the complete frontbumper,does someone knows who could sell me one or the pair of these? Thanks
parachoques2.jpg

Back