General Cinquecento/seicento car parts request

Currently reading:
General Cinquecento/seicento car parts request

Hi as for the budget it's not an issue just need the parts at market value! Can get some pictures but the brochure is in the loft

Part number for the leather gaiter/metal sports plate is 5908861
Part number for the sports pedals is 46000818

Part number for the leather gaiter/metal sports plate is 5908861

Part number for the sports pedals is 46000818

Thanks for the parts nos
Will check for you
A set of pedals should be around £30/40 depending on condition
I’ve refurbished mine
IMG_1931.JPG
IMG_1937.JPG

Hello

Looking for the part number / part name for the clips that hold the handbrake cable to the car body just behind the fuel tank on a Seicento.

Thanks in advance!

IMG_1841.JPGIMG_1842.JPG
Refurbished cinq steering wheel from a 1998 Sporting

I need 2 x headlamp units including indicator lamps with bulb holders - Fiat Seicento Sporting,1998.
Any help or advice as to where to look would be much appreciated.

I need 2 x headlamp units including indicator lamps with bulb holders - Fiat Seicento Sporting,1998.

Any help or advice as to where to look would be much appreciated.

Kellie
I got them
Pm please
[emoji1417]

Hi, as a matter of fact i am looking for Seicento A/C parts from Italy as i was told there are barely any Sei's with A/C in the UK. I need some parts from a scrapped / crashed Seicento to swap them over onto mine - Such as the copper piping, compressor brackets and some other small things. TIA

Hi, as a matter of fact i am looking for Seicento A/C parts from Italy as i was told there are barely any Sei's with A/C in the UK. I need some parts from a scrapped / crashed Seicento to swap them over onto mine - Such as the copper piping, compressor brackets and some other small things. TIA

Ok
Let me know the parts no’s you need [emoji1417]

Back