20-03-06_1800.jpg

Cinquecento Cinq got a wash (finally)

Introduction

Thought I would clean the Cinq today, as it hasnt been washed for around 2/3 months. What you think? (y)

20-03-06_1800.jpg

20-03-06_1801.jpg

20-03-06_1804.jpg

20-03-06_1806.jpg
Where abouts in Northampton are you from? Are you going to brooklands? Im desperate for someone to convoy with! That's a nice looking Cinq BTW, weren't there two different Cinq reds? Zorst looks nice, centre exit on a cinq = :slayer:

Duncan said:
Where abouts in Northampton are you from? Are you going to brooklands? Im desperate for someone to convoy with! That's a nice looking Cinq BTW, weren't there two different Cinq reds? Zorst looks nice, centre exit on a cinq = :slayer:

Live in Great Billing near Weston Favell Shopping Centre, wot bout u? Yea I'm off to Brooklands...me, sx_addict & Randomman are all travelling together so feel free to come along aswell.

foxyemx said:
Car is looking great, did u get the front bumper resprayed yet?;)
emz

Lol cheers em. Nah I havent resprayed the bumper, instead I am doing a project on my old bumper and respraying that ready for Brooklands (still awaiting finished product).

there is two rosso's, one's darker.. there is no way that is the same red as most cinqs... even a phone could not make the pics that dark...

Nice car! love the wheels! (y)

There were two reds offered for the Cinq.................

Racing Red (2 different shades IIRC) - found on the 899
Starter Red - found on the Sporting.

chaos said:
There were two reds offered for the Cinq.................

Racing Red (2 different shades IIRC) - found on the 899
Starter Red - found on the Sporting.

they actually changed the red on the sporting as well...

i remember my first abarth was a 1995 - 6 and it was a totally different shade of red when compared to the one i have now. i cant remember wat the different ones are called or when they changed it, but i do kno the red on some of the sportings is different.... the later red (like the one in the pic) doesnt fade anywhere near as much as the older versions. :cool:

mase said:
they actually changed the red on the sporting as well...

i remember my first abarth was a 1995 - 6 and it was a totally different shade of red when compared to the one i have now. i cant remember wat the different ones are called or when they changed it, but i do kno the red on some of the sportings is different.... the later red (like the one in the pic) doesnt fade anywhere near as much as the older versions. :cool:

AFAIK, all the shades are called Starter Red, they just have different paint codes :)

Yeh one of my neighbours snitched on me for spraying my cinq last weekend so we got a letter through from southern water! why do old people have to be so god damn annoying :bang:

iirc mine is 289 Rosso Red and there's a 289R Rosso Red which is for later versions and incorporates more Black, hence darker.. (This is by Halfords Charts btw)

Back on topic, nice car mate! (y)

Back