General Carbon wrapped GP.

Currently reading:
General Carbon wrapped GP.

A long awaited upload tbh!
The Carbon pictures a few of you wanted to see..

The Carbon GP..

From the front..
P1010511.JPG

The one off carbon boot.. how many have you seen like this(;..
P1010510.JPG

A close up of the bonnet.. unfortunetly you cant see the weave as it rained!
4878848132_6f875b4c7f.jpg

The booT close up and the rear wiper blade has been played with..
4878848046_a1f2b42689.jpg

The 'B' Pillers both sides have been carbon'd.
4878240563_84f9d64192.jpg

Another angle of the rather tasty boot in my opinion:)
4878847954_e84d70ee19.jpg

A Funny angle'd shot of the car including the SUNSTRIP:cool:
4878240165_6a7c0091a2.jpg

There is just a few more smaller things like the 'A' Pillers and possibly the top of the roof behind the panoramic sunroof..
Comments please:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of interest, any pics of pre-wrap?

I've got a white T-Jet and am thinking of having my wheels done black.

Cheers (y)

Matt

And to your answer about a pre-wrap.. its just a standard white bonnet..
it gets cleaned with a special cleaner they got, then it gets primed on the curves and corners so when its applied to lets say the bonnet, when you bend it around it sticks perfectly, tight and snug. what they've done under the bonnet is so tidy aswell!!:slayer:

I really like it!
Looks different, I like it on a white car. Not sure what it would look like on another colour.
I'd get the rear spoiler & roof up to the sunroof done too.(y)

How thick is the vinyl? What happens when you get say stone chips on the bonnet? Mean replacing the whole section or is there a way to sort it?
What sort of guarantee do you get with it? How many years do you expect it to last?

Nice job!

just had all my stone chips done whilst having the back done. looks good as mustard now.
i also agree the sun strip has to go unless you are never going to leave your car anywhere ever unattended, or start working at las vegas as a pimp xxx
or am i just getting a wee bit paranoid about vandals:bang:
also love the rear wiper arm, may do mine too, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery you know......

just had all my stone chips done whilst having the back done. looks good as mustard now.
i also agree the sun strip has to go unless you are never going to leave your car anywhere ever unattended, or start working at las vegas as a pimp xxx
or am i just getting a wee bit paranoid about vandals:bang:
also love the rear wiper arm, may do mine too, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery you know......
how much did fixing the stone chips cost you?

I really like it!
Looks different, I like it on a white car. Not sure what it would look like on another colour.
I'd get the rear spoiler & roof up to the sunroof done too.(y)

How thick is the vinyl? What happens when you get say stone chips on the bonnet? Mean replacing the whole section or is there a way to sort it?
What sort of guarantee do you get with it? How many years do you expect it to last?

Nice job!

I need some vinyl on mine I think, think I'll just go for black :) Stone chips on my bonnet are brutal at the moment :(

Give them a call.. its cheaper than you think. They dont just do carbon, they did matte black mirrors on a JCW Mini, check out there gallery. Highly reccomended.

You have me sold! lovely work TBH, not sure about the boot though mate, as mentioned would have stopped at the spoiler, but your car!. If £35 to have A+B pillars done Im having it done lol

Hi
I want to redo the pieces of plastic between the front and back windows in my grande punto as the plastic has been starting to peel, please can you let me know where you got the carbon fibre bits from and how did you put them on?
So it looks so good?
Thanks
Stz

Back