General Calling all Istanbull Drivers & participants

Currently reading:
General Calling all Istanbull Drivers & participants

OK time is getting on and things need to start to get sorted out so Rob aka Co Driver is arranging a conference call for us all to chat together to see what steps everyone can take to participate fully in this event.

It will also be a chance for everyone to say hello and get to know each other even briefly before we all meet for real :eek:

It will be planned for next week so if you could give a time/day when you are available so it will suit every one. All that is required is a phone and yourself.

I reiterate once more that only the people that are 110% definately going please put your names & dates forward.

Many thanks.

This event will be a colabiration between FF, NIIMC & the BMW7RESOURCE as there are entrants from all sites and as such expect all sites will be promoted fairly and impartially during this.

Last edited:
graham gets home 1pmish everyday but not weds or thurs next week,also off on sun.me!-tues afternoons and sats.i'll pm you our home phone number as well as g's moby
gina XXX:)

Had a chat and would like to go ahead at 8pm on Tuesday, the call will last about 1.5hrs and will involve all aspects of this trip including routes, logistics, start points etc etc.

I need your emails as well so the invite to the conference can be sent out.

Can I also have some full size promotional pics of your cars that I can use for the site and media please.

Jim I think thanks to Sam we are sorted :)

Attachments

• 100_6863.jpg
    100_6863.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
When I looked at pictures of classic Pandas in as good condition as in the photo above I almost felt a tinge of regret that I didn't have a classic Panda anymore. But the new Panda on the driveway goes someway to nullifying that regret!

The invite has been emailed but please ignore the date as it is tonight at 8pm the no's are freephone. So call the No and then enter the meeting ID No to be connected & hopefully I'll be there already :)

If you have any problems let me know.

Was a good night's chat and has spurred a bit more movement, spoke to one of the Pilots of the air ambulance today who is going to arrange a photo shoot at carlisle airport in the very near future at a time that it goes to be fueled up, as they of course couldn't afford a seperate flight :) Also had a meet with the press bureau at HQ to get things moving.

Gina I did forget to ask about trees but will call tomorrow to confirm how many will be required ;)

Back