General Replacement Drivers Door, RH, 1990

Currently reading:
General Replacement Drivers Door, RH, 1990

pandandy

Can anyone help please?
Despite being my birthday (66th... ouch!) the goodwill and festive feel of the day did not prevent my neighbour reversing his BMW into the side of our totally mint 1990 1000CL. Grrrrrrr!
The good news is the damage is confined to the drivers door only and I would like to find a good replacement rather than attempt a new skin.
Please contact me if you can help... and thanks!
Andy.
07881 632411

New doors haven't been available for a fair few years now unfortunately, anyone who does have one doesn't seem to make themselves known anymore for fear of being swarmed! The best place to ask would probably be the Panda Classic Group on Facebook, someone may have one tucked away or a good used one but I must admit it is getting harder and harder. If you do have to resort to getting a skin then they can be found here in the UK, Ricambio do get a lot of parts from Italy so you could always ask if they could find anything full: https://www.ricambio.co.uk/69-fiat/60-classic-panda-1981-to-2002-/675-body-panels

You could also try Italian eBay and the Italian Panda groups to see if you can find someone to post to you! Good luck, and find a new neighbour!

Back