General Buying a punto sporting few things to ask!!

Currently reading:
General Buying a punto sporting few things to ask!!

abix

Hi all im thinking of buying a fiat punto sporting and just wondered if anyone knew if they come with aircon and subwoofer as standard? any replies would be really helpful thanks!:)

100w active sub was standard iirc. but air con was an optional extra
aah thanks, i did wonder about the aircon didnt think it was in every sporting, thnaks again also do you now if its just the sportings that have the skirts, or do the active sport have these as well?

it was standard....doesnt mean it was wired up though, do remeber the 51 plate we had had the sub ect, but not the wiring...cant remember if we ever did get it fixed

Obviously you're looking at second hand, in which case it's unlikely you will get a sub with it.

Aircon is standard in mk2b sportings, not sure about mk2 or 1

my advice, run a mile , any puntos over 10 yr old will cause endless headaches , i have owned 2 in the last 4 years , and both had to be scraped in the end , best small car i ever had , was a nissan micra , great wee car ,cheap in every dept and never let me down , even through the bad snow last year, last word on a punto , piece of crap

They're not really that bad minwe is 2001 yeak ok had to spend a few quid on it but hey there cheap, ive never bought any cheap car that you wont have to spend a few quid on, no other small car for the money will be as fun to drive and they can be pretty economical too. Watch out for the obvious headgasket tell tale signs and make sure the clutch is nice and light. If theres any sign of a misfire walk away as its going to need either the leads, coil pack or possible headgasket doing.

Not all Sportings come with side skirts they too were an optional extra, the one I bought dosnt have them but i have been told most UK models do.

Back