General Brooklands 2015 Panda Owners

Currently reading:
General Brooklands 2015 Panda Owners

Errr what about standard and 4x4, the Panda is what all small Italian cars is based on. It's one of the great thing about this show, anything will be in the spirit! Plus are we on the banking again? Last year the Alfas had one half, and us and a Ferrari had the other...... Hehehe

I apologise but I wont be able to make it. It's just sooooooo far from me up here in the grim north.

However...if there is a more...northerly meet sometime...I could be up for that.

Have a great one though, despite me not being there! :D

I will try to make it but have got uni exams around the same time so its all dependant on how well I manage my time :LOL:

Dave - thinking about it thats not far off my journey time.
Cant go too fast due to drinking problem and a small tank.
But its well worth it in my view.

I see you all there

Please click the "Add Me" button at the top of this page, and fill in your details on the Event Registration form found in your User CP.

To get to the form, click "User CP" on the left of the blue bar at the top of every page, then scroll down to "Edit Event Registration". Fill in the form, then click "Save Changes" at the bottom.

So Brooklands is tomorrow guys! (y) If you see me come over and say Hi! This is my Panda :)

Panda_coilovers.jpg

will do I will be at Tescos, 2hrs until she gets washed and ready.....

Back