DSCN2272.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) Bredsticz MK2 BredMobile!.

Introduction

Okay! Been on here a while and never have posted on this section yet! So here's my car:

Last pic is a photoshop of a design I made that I may well put on the car :D
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bredsticz MK2 BredMobile!

And bredsticz what makes you think i dont have a family, and what makes you think i put my car before them? lol
I didn't but I don't have money to throw at my car, which obviously you do, boasting about it having loads of things!
If you have that much money for all these things then why are you still driving a punto?

I didn't but I don't have money to throw at my car, which obviously you do, boasting about it having loads of things!
If you have that much money for all these things then why are you still driving a punto?

:eek::eek::eek: you saying you would drive something other than a fiat if you had more money. alot of other companies are buying fiat engines/chassis/technology for their cars, so why buy another car which would in effect be a fiat copy. just buy the original (y)

:eek::eek::eek: you saying you would drive something other than a fiat if you had more money. alot of other companies are buying fiat engines/chassis/technology for their cars, so why buy another car which would in effect be a fiat copy. just buy the original (y)
wouldnt care... if i had a choice between a lambo/aston, or a fiat, id choose the lambo or aston. even if it did have fiat kit in it. lol

At what point have a boasted about anything lol Ive never said i have however much money. If i could afford better than a punto trust me id be in it lol

yh and my mrs is laughing at u

Great? Am i meant to care what your mrs thinks about me lol

wouldnt care... if i had a choice between a lambo/aston, or a fiat, id choose the lambo or aston. even if it did have fiat kit in it. lol

oh you mean that much money, i dont think those type of cars would need or want fiat technology tbh apart from ferrari lmao. i was thinking more vw, vauxhall or suzuki lmao :rolleyes:

No offence but this car ever since I bought it has been nothing but problems! My punto before this was fantastic but I want something faster and a bit newer. I'v had to spend about 3k on this car in a year (including buying it) just maintaining and repairing it. Doesn't include mods.

That's also doing 99% of the jobs myself.
Only thing I haven't replaced is the exhaust and the engine itself :(
I use it for work. 30k miles in a year I've done. I do try to drive it to keep it well but I juts got unlucky with it.
That's what you get buying cars nearly 10 year old though.

Been looking at the new mitsubishi colts today actually. Quite nice!
If not then back to citreons. Never had a problem with any citreon

oh you mean that much money, i dont think those type of cars would need or want fiat technology tbh apart from ferrari lmao. i was thinking more vw, vauxhall or suzuki lmao :rolleyes:
ok, in that case, id choose an evo, scooby, supra, skyline, focus rs, golf gti etc etc. that more realistic? lol

At what point have a boasted about anything lol Ive never said i have however much money. If i could afford better than a punto trust me id be in it lol

Great? Am i meant to care what your mrs thinks about me lol
well it seems u dnt care anyway lol , slagging off ppls car, yh u can have an opion ,and comment but u takin it to far , how wud u feel if ppl started slagging ya car off , wasent your car based on the corsa (chassis) the chavviest car in the world

FIAT technology I don't deny has progressed ALOT in the past few years. The mk2 punto is a cheap 1st car type and the 1.2 8v is slower than a granny with a zimmer frame. Not exactly seen as a great car by many people at all. Nice and comfortable, easy to work on, handle like crap mind you, and break too much (this one at least)

Why would you post a thread about your car detailing of the changes you have made to it, and then defend yourself if you genuinely didn't care what people thought about your car?

And why does it matter what a car is based on? So many car's are based on different cars, chassis styling etc. If you wanted the car that the car you own was based on, you'd have bought that car. But the fact you haven't, in Matt's case he bought a GP proves he didn't want what, as you say, it was based on?

Last edited:

well it seems u dnt care anyway lol , slagging off ppls car, yh u can have an opion ,and comment but u takin it to far , how wud u feel if ppl started slagging ya car off , wasent your car based on the corsa (chassis) the chavviest car in the world

After the vauxhall nova of course :p
The corsa did just replace that though. All vauxhalls seem to be a nice choice for chavs :confused:

No offence but this car ever since I bought it has been nothing but problems! My punto before this was fantastic but I want something faster and a bit newer. I'v had to spend about 3k on this car in a year (including buying it) just maintaining and repairing it. Doesn't include mods.

That's also doing 99% of the jobs myself.
Only thing I haven't replaced is the exhaust and the engine itself :(
I use it for work. 30k miles in a year I've done. I do try to drive it to keep it well but I juts got unlucky with it.
That's what you get buying cars nearly 10 year old though.

Been looking at the new mitsubishi colts today actually. Quite nice!
If not then back to citreons. Never had a problem with any citreon
why would that offend me :confused: lol. iv been lucky with my fiat, but i know that buying a fiat is a gamble, some just fall to bits.

Don't put Suzuki in that list.. or Vauxhall either tbh.
i thought suzuki were runnig the fiat engines, or fiat technology. and have you seen that suzuki that is identical to the fiat croma?
same with vuaxhall, arent there engines fiat ones? or vx's versions of fiat ones?

ok, in that case, id choose an evo, scooby, supra, skyline, focus rs, golf gti etc etc. that more realistic? lol
lol, id agree with you over the focus rs and the skyline (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back