DSCN2272.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) Bredsticz MK2 BredMobile!.

Introduction

Okay! Been on here a while and never have posted on this section yet! So here's my car:

Last pic is a photoshop of a design I made that I may well put on the car :D
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bredsticz MK2 BredMobile!

Because it's as you said! That or in front of children! Hmmm

Feel free to come down. We'll have a nice argument here if you really want?
Doesn't have to be by keyboard

Have I once argued with anyone? Merely pointed out facts going from what you have said in this conversation. I'm sorry we're not all eWarriors but I do not feel the need to argue with an arrogant immature baffoon who likes to ruin his car. And yes that is all my opinion.

Care to disagree? I'm sure you will, thus proving the point that you do care about what is said about your car and the fact that this thread is not to help others but that of an attention seeking whore who didn't like that his car wasn't accepted as decent.

Thank you and goodnight.

Percyhahn, I wouldn't want to be responsible for depriving a family of a loving and devoted father. Blood is thicker than Tipex, I mean water after all.

Plus, I don't think he could afford the petrol bill to get to a meet anywhere near where me and Davey live by the sounds of it.

Let Tipex boy have his fun. One day he'll look back and realise how much of a bellend he looked driving it.

Have I once argued with anyone? Merely pointed out facts going from what you have said in this conversation. I'm sorry we're not all eWarriors but I do not feel the need to argue with an arrogant immature baffoon who likes to ruin his car. And yes that is all my opinion.

Care to disagree? I'm sure you will, thus proving the point that you do care about what is said about your car and the fact that this thread is not to help others but that of an attention seeking whore who didn't like that his car wasn't accepted as decent.

Thank you and goodnight.

They can think what they like about the car but this tit started offending me. I have plenty of money to get wherever in the country I liked whenever I liked.
I just don't waste my money! All my mods cost less than £50 not including the abarth parts.
It stands out and I like it! Job done

That was one of the funniest things I've read in a long time and I read sickipedia daily!!

Bredsticz, if that's the way you want your car that's your decision, if small minded people want to argue let them!

Personally, my car is competely stock, mo modifications whatsoever and thats the way I like it, I like your mods because like you say, they're different!(y)

Regards,
Dom

oh no, everybody look out, Memzee they Keyboard Warrior is here to lick Matt's arse again!

his car is his car, just like your opinion is your opinion.
youve said you dont like it, thats fine. now go get on with your life, yeah?

Yes 'Memzee they Keyboard Warrior'. Looks like I could teach you a thing or two about using a keyboard.

Actually, all of my comments except two were addressed to Tipex boy, and only one of them even had Matt's name in it - just couldn't let the Corsa comment slip, it was too funny.

If anyone is guilty of brown nosing, it's you NosherCento. Maybe if you removed your head from his rear end you'd be able to see how **** it is too.

<3

Last edited:

Oh dear, that is quite somthing.

Not really to my taste and each to there own, but seriously have you looked at what you have created it looks like it had a fight with an art class LOL.

Suppose you cant please them all though can you

im not saying i like it, im not a fan of the white, but each to their own and whatnot.

im just wondering why you felt the need to come in and abuse "tipex boy". youve made your point, it doesnt look great but i think he understood that from youer first post?

<3

My_handbag_collection.jpg

Pick your weapons ladys, Plenty to go around.

As for all of this argueing lark, it's a bit pointless.. Just grow some balls and stop replying.

I personally like the car as it is different, I love Punto_Matt's car even though his attitude is something else ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

lmfao hahaha iv met you and your the complete opposite of a chav...doesnt resemble a chav at all not one bit lol

you dnt even speak chavvy at all lol

he may not look or speak like a chav himself, but his car certainly suggests differently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back