DSCN2272.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) Bredsticz MK2 BredMobile!.

Introduction

Okay! Been on here a while and never have posted on this section yet! So here's my car:

Last pic is a photoshop of a design I made that I may well put on the car :D
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bredsticz MK2 BredMobile!

Why would you post a thread about your car detailing of the changes you have made to it, and then defend yourself if you genuinely didn't care what people thought about your car?

All I've said is I like he and even if he doesnt then oh well. I posted this thread for people to see and I have had quite a few ask me how I did certain things and that they wanna try something similar! That's what the thread was made for

well it seems u dnt care anyway lol , slagging off ppls car, yh u can have an opion ,and comment but u takin it to far , how wud u feel if ppl started slagging ya car off , wasent your car based on the corsa (chassis) the chavviest car in the world

As i have said, i really dont care if you slag my car off. I mod it for how i want, if people dont like it i dont care, plenty of people do like it so meh it would bother me even less if you didnt like it lol. My car wasnt based on a corsa, the chassis and other parts were developed jointly by GM and Vauxhall to save money. So a Corsa is more a Fiat than my car is a Vauxhall. You could call my car a corsa all you wanted anyway, i really couldnt care less lol

Takes one to know one Tipex boy.

I hope you've got Lexus lights, a GTi badge, some chrome trim and a big **** off spoiler on your shopping list too.

After the family has been seen to of course.

So why are you defending yourself then if the reason for this thread was not to recieve opinions about the car but to provide and illustration of what can be done and to offer advice as to the methods of doing so?

I sense a cheeky fibber.

BTG what the **** is with your typing, are you mashing the keyboard with a spastic hand because i'm struggling to understand your awful text spelling.

why would that offend me :confused:
Alot of people that drive Fiats don't like people saying they're basically sh*t.
I don't myself. Although I know in my case it's true. But as I said my black punto was great. Really regret selling it. My light blue one was brill untill some plonk wrote it off.
I have just been unlucky with this one! The one I thought I'd spend alot more on from a dealer in hopes nothing would go wrong with it :p
I've learnt my lesson. Buy cheap and rebuild is all I do now

So why are you defending yourself then if the reason for this thread was not to recieve opinions about the car but to provide and illustration of what can be done and to offer advice as to the methods of doing so?

I sense a cheeky fibber.

BTG what the **** is with your typing, are you mashing the keyboard with a spastic hand because i'm struggling to understand your awful text spelling.

Because I think he's wrong but mainly because I like arguments! Most fun I've had online for a while!

But if you don't care why does it matter if he's wrong or not? Surely its your opinion that counts?

You have a child and openly admit to liking arguments? I hope thats not an environment you raise your child in.

Takes one to know one Tipex boy.

I hope you've got Lexus lights, a GTi badge, some chrome trim and a big **** off spoiler on your shopping list too.

After the family has been seen to of course.

Yeah because I'd LOVE to put them on the car! Why would I get a rediculous spoiler when I recently chose to get an abarth one because it's nice and subtle?

But you just admitted to liking to argue, surely that reflects in your day to day life? Or have you just lied in an attempt to humour us?

That or you're a keyboard warrior? It must be one of the two.

Last edited:

Yeah because I'd LOVE to put them on the car! Why would I get a rediculous spoiler when I recently chose to get an abarth one because it's nice and subtle?

I don't know Tipex boy.. all I can see is your 'rediculous' paintjob that's about as subtle as Paris Hilton's STI blood test results. And for the record, a white Abarth spoiler would look equally gash.

(Please don't get upset BTG, I didn't realise you were the law when it comes to street lingo).

Last edited:

I don't know Tipex boy.. all I can see is your 'rediculous' paintjob. And for the record, a white Abarth spoiler would look equally gash.

(Please don't get upset BTG, I didn't realise you were the law when it comes to street lingo).

Yeah because my spoiler is obviously white! Why don't you actually see what the ****s on the car before commenting about the parts!
The only paint is on the bumper and wipers! The rest is 2 whole strips of vinyl! Wooooo! Covered!

Why would I like to argue with family? I like to argue with people I don't like!
Why do you think I come online to argue :D

So you openly admit to being a keyboard warrior?

What does that achieve big man?

Admit it, the only reason your spoiler isn't white is cos you ran out of Tipex.
Never owned tipex :D
Plenty of white erm..... what do you call it? Oh yeah paint!

Car looks nice as it is! :cool:
Only thing I'd do now if I had the money was spray it purple!
Why? Because I like to be different :yum:

If you didnt care you would just ignore what me and others are saying lol

Yea there was another dickhead on here that did that a while back. Think their name was Vimto or something like that.

Because it's as you said! That or in front of children! Hmmm

Feel free to come down. We'll have a nice argument here if you really want?
Doesn't have to be by keyboard

dont mean to stick my nose in again.. well i do, but why dont you all meet at a ff meet, and finish it there? il be the ref :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back