General breaking stilo

Currently reading:
General breaking stilo

Status
Not open for further replies.

stripey stilo

i have a friend breaking a 3 door abarth still in full condition every thing is in good condition apart from front end damage think engine is mostly ok.

doors ok
boot ok
interior all for sale
exhaust
manifold if any body needs cat
spares etc

post here if any 1 interested

the car is in dark navy blue.

stripey stilo said:
i have a friend breaking a 3 door abarth still in full condition every thing is in good condition apart from front end damage think engine is mostly ok.

doors ok
boot ok
interior all for sale
exhaust
manifold if any body needs cat
spares etc

post here if any 1 interested

the car is in dark navy blue.

side skirts?

door rubbing strips?

I have a broken door pin surround Drivers side where the LED and door pin comes through Its only a oval peice of plastic but it has cracked

Easy to get hold off?

there are some electronic memory seats in black leather though al have to get back with price

StiloJoe said:
I have a broken door pin surround Drivers side where the LED and door pin comes through Its only a oval peice of plastic but it has cracked

Easy to get hold off?

yes have 1 how do they come off so we dnt brake that 1aswell

What year is the Abarth ? If it's before the 04 one then someone may want to have the Matrix display. I have one in my 54 plate retro fitted so it will go in no problems :)

KoArAnG said:
What year is the Abarth ? If it's before the 04 one then someone may want to have the Matrix display. I have one in my 54 plate retro fitted so it will go in no problems :)

is that the dash bit (white)

stripey stilo said:
i can get 1.2 and 1.6 coil packs if thats of any help
find out about the 1.6 coil packs for me mate and if they are new ones or used (y)

I need some new clips for the parcel shelf and also the string thingy that supports the parcel shelf on the drivers side.

Let me know if these are available.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back