General breaking stilo

Currently reading:
General breaking stilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
stripey stilo said:
thank you i new i was rite my dealer quoted me £3800 fitted. but considering no 1 gave me a realistic offer. my mates sellin them to some 1 else

Stripey, £900 isn't realistic. Upholsterers can cover the originals for less than that in any colour you want. The one that just went on e-bay went for £360. Thats realistic. Thanks though for your effort though.

Incidentally, How much for the ashtray, £135.00 ?

thats potatoe potato ur on about standard seats these ones are electric and heated ur on about just replacing like for like on standard manual frames. the covers thats it not the whole seat. and if thats all you want go to fiat and buy them

ashtray; no i got that free cos they dont put them on stilos any more.

ps. the ones for sale on ebay wer rubish they looked so tackey and cheap thats y they went for the price they did. you pay for quality. thats my oppinion any way and they were manual ones also read previose posts and ul see how much there worth.

bozzy said:
rroope, 1st lesson in bartering is to create some competition by way of cheaper quotes. even if those quotes are bull****. No, you can't get leather for that price from a Fiat dealer as your price shows but it was worth a try. :)

£900 though is un-realistic. I only wanted the seats, sod the cards.

if you were selling your interior would you want to sell it in bits? retorical. no because there would be less chance to sell all parts if you did. thats y its all or nothin

Plus, I'd like to add, there is a difference in saying a FIAT DEALER will do it for £xxx and getting the car retrimmed for £xxx.

Retrimming for around £900 isn't unrealistic I agree; expecting a FIAT dealer to do it for £700 (as they'd be fitting original replacement seat covers) is a bit far fetched, hence my confusion!

Hello everybody. I'm new here. I'm after a replacment gear up paddle for my stilo abarth selespeed. Can anyone please help????

on the drivers side you see the console that controls the windows and central locking and door mirrors do you still have that part?

If so do you know if all the buttons work because i cant put down my passenger side window and cant unlock the doors.

If i was to get a new one would it just work straight away in my 1.6 dynamic stilo 02

Cheers

on the drivers side you see the console that controls the windows and central locking and door mirrors do you still have that part?

If so do you know if all the buttons work because i cant put down my passenger side window and cant unlock the doors.

If i was to get a new one would it just work straight away in my 1.6 dynamic stilo 02

Cheers

Your temp read out on the dash also gone :confused:

Try disconnecting the door wiring (bottom of the 'A' Pillar when the door is open) and reconnecting it again.

Should all work then (y)

Had the same on my Stilo.

Jon.

Power steering column with ECU attached??? However I dont have an Abarth I have a 3 door Stilo 1.9 jtd dynamic.....will this be compatible???? Cheers Anna

I believe that the steering column and all parts down to the steering box are the same between all models... so you should be fine (y)

The Abarth shares its steering box with the 1.8, all other models have a common box...

Last edited:
sorry how much for the intirior of the stilo can i fit in a stilo dynamic jtd 3 door 2002 ,thank u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back