General Brake HorsePower Rankings

Currently reading:
General Brake HorsePower Rankings

Re: Brake Horse Power Rankings

My other car is a Bugatti Veyron but I only drive that to work! I just bought a GPS for the weekends! I wanted a NORMAL, great looking car... better than a shi**y chavy Corsa, Nova, 106 or a Saxo... I love the GPS, its quick, stunnin, cheap tax, cheap Insurance and reliable. But im not going to lower myself to his level... after all people that own performance have little bolloc*s. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah back to the 'Brake Horse Power Rankings' forum. Mines a standard 130bhp, dont know what the lb ft is... but when I get the GSR kit and Remap done then hopefully i'll know abit more... but gonna have to wait until November for that and January for the remap (n)

I'm off to get mine measured on Monday...

No, not my cock Chris...hahaha! :)

Booked in at Mike Evans motorsport for a power run on the rollers....

Standby....to take the ****...lol! ;)

1.2 at 200 odd brake sounds reasonable to me...

...;)

1.2 at 200 odd brake sounds reasonable to me...

...;)

Tbf ever since I started running optimax i'm pulling about 1001bhp in my 1.5 and thanks to the light kerbweight I can dust off veyrons with ease...Torque steer is epic tho and I doubt the front tires are gonna last to the end of the street..sacrifices have to be made I guess.

Just proving how pointless I think this thread is, and how anyone can make up what ever figure they want. ;)

Unless everyone uses the same rolling road the comparison figures don't mean a lot.

I am pretty sure torque is measured at the wheels in foot lbs and BHP calculated at the Flywheel from the torque figures, this is the same on all Rolling Road machines which should be calibrated regularly for best accuracy. In truth there can be wide variations, there is no legal requirement for accuracy. At Red Dot at least all measurements are made the same way on the same machine by the same people, all that matters is that you are happy with the money you spent.

C'mon guys what does it matter, a few bhp between friends etc etc...(y)

Last edited:
Back