General Boot lock Cylinder.

Currently reading:
General Boot lock Cylinder.

Fastnlouche

Good morning hive mind. After some nice person somehow removed my tailgate lock cylinder (just to check I'd not left anything in it over night i guess. Ever so considerate of them), I'm struggling to get a replacement cylinder and key. Got one i thought was a match but its a side door cylinder and doesn't want to fit. Did find one replacement but thought £40 postage from poland for a £10 cylinder and key was a bit steep.
If anyone can help,cheers.

I am fairly sure all the doors and tail use the same

Not sure about the airbag you might be able to use this one and keep the same key

the punto one does fit here as I have used one. Did swap the cylinder barrel over to keep the same key, but can remember what it looks like.

if you want to use this one it must be flipped out without undoing any screws. if you remove the glovebox First then the switch will always get broken off.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32956611810.html no knowledge of this China seller but looks like complete sets can be had for under £20

Fitting a new lock invites s 2-hat repeat performance. Fit a push button switch inside the car to release boot lock motor. Fill the redundant lock hole with epoxy to leave it looking nice.

Back