Technical Blue&me

Currently reading:
Technical Blue&me

How can I update my blue&me? I can't figure it out

myself Thanks in advance
The short answer is, you can't

Fiat have now taken down the website, they stopped producing updates years ago for the last couple of years the site stopped working as Adobe Flash player stopped being supported because of security issues.

The website when it did work, needed you to put some files on a USB stick the car would read that information and write some information to the USB stick. The website would then use that information to know which update to add to the USB stick for you to do the update, without the site working there is no way to do this. Some people are hacking the software to try and make it work, however the last updates are still very old and have no support for any phone made in the last 5+ years and the blue and me system and software was always terrible and unreliable.

Interesting. So is it any good for anything? Serious question as it's got a somewhat impenetrable manual and. I'm wondering if it's worth bothering?

Interesting. So is it any good for anything? Serious question as it's got a somewhat impenetrable manual and. I'm wondering if it's worth bothering?
The blue and me head units were pretty terrible, the software was bad, i had a Punto Evo have to confess I had no Problems with the system, however if it had played up like so many have found, I’d have binned the radio and fitted a cheap aftermarket unit with DAB and Bluetooth

Back