Technical Blue & Me Issue

Currently reading:
Technical Blue & Me Issue

katiewi

So ever since I bought my Fiat Punto Evo (2010) the blue and me system has never worked. I can take and answer phone calls, but can't listen to my own music. After investigating, this is a common issue for Fiat users. Is it worth trying to upgrade the system? If it is, what version do I update it to?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks

Many (most?) people change the head unit for something more reliable and user friendly. Quick search will give you a few threads on the different options people have chosen.

So ever since I bought my Fiat Punto Evo (2010) the blue and me system has never worked. I can take and answer phone calls, but can't listen to my own music. After investigating, this is a common issue for Fiat users. Is it worth trying to upgrade the system? If it is, what version do I update it to?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks
Hi I’m not sure if it’s the same radio but I bought a Bluetooth thingy that plugs into the back of the stereo…. I have a Fiat 500 09 plate. Admittedly it wasn’t cheap but still cheaper than a new head unit and I can now play Spotify ect and it comes through the cars stereo.

The black bit with blue is the Bluetooth, to use the blue and me voice command you’d need the multi plug adapter too. (Partner figured it out but in short you pull the blue bit off the multi and put the blue bit from the blue tooth and plug in that way) just incase this helps anyone as it drove me insane for days looking for a solution!

Attachments

• IMG_1272.jpeg
    IMG_1272.jpeg
    781.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1273.jpeg
    IMG_1273.jpeg
    831.1 KB · Views: 45

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks
Hi,I own same car as your no problem listening my music on 8gb usb stick(not larger because blue&me will not recognize).Put your stick on usb output and press AUX-right side of radio panel.

Back