General Blower Button

Currently reading:
General Blower Button

ellieray

Hi, I have a 2011 twin air. Its a Sport Plus with nearly every optional extra fitted. It has the climate control fitted which is broken ( the common fault, stuck at one temp (hoping to get down to Small Car Services for the cheap repair)). Now the blower button is broken. Its someone how come depressed as if someones pressed down too hard and is constantly lowering the blower speed down to zero. If you jiggle it around a smidge and try and pull the button out it will come back to life but next time you get in the car it reverts back to its old ways again. Is this a common fault and is there any easy fix for this problem. Thanks in advance.
Regards, Gary.:worship:

Hello & welcome [emoji122] someone will be along shortly to advise ... I have had some dealings with climate issues... the temperature issue sounds like your mixer motor as for the buttons being pressed too hard ... you prob need to replace the front panel .. buttons & all! I know the whole panel comes off in 2 sections!

Is it an easy enough job to pop the panel off? Any special tools or tips on how to remove it?
Thx, Gary.

Any ideas on how much the buttons will cost to replace if thats necessary?
Thx, Gary

Is it an easy enough job to pop the panel off? Any special tools or tips on how to remove it?
Thx, Gary.

The surrounding cover comes off if you gently grip the edges ... pull very carefully gently prising it all the way around I’m not sure how the buttons come out maybe the same way!? Anyhow just be gentle as these things can be fragile you can get the complete parts on eBay ... used of course but in good working order ... I always get parts esp from club500-itallia on eBay I know they have a couple listed now

Back