black salt, wtf they use that for?

Currently reading:
black salt, wtf they use that for?

Well I thought it was a good idea to combat the rising sea levels:D
Actually, thinking about it, the rising sea levels are not really anything to do with global warming.

Put a load of ice into a glass then fill to the brim with water.
As the ice melts the water doesn't flow over the sides of the glass - so melting ice caps shouldn't cause rising sea levels.
However.
Look at all the carp we shove into the sea.
Millions of tonnes of scrap metal on the sea bed from all the numerous sea and air battles, all the car ferries etc, the many thousands of supertankers filled with oil and the many more filled with thousands of huge metal containers - not tomention the many thousands of subs, carriers, destroyers etc belonging to all the countries of the world.
I wonder if anyone has ever stopped to calculate the total displacement of all this stuff;)

Going back to spraying brine, I wonder, if winters are getting harsher, we'll see a spraying system being added as an aftermarket thing for cars etc?

You've got one hell of a point there (y).

I think the way it happens from global warming is it melts from in land (places that are normally iced and snowed up) and runs into the sea.

why they putting black salt all over our roads, i know it be cheaper than the orange they normally use but, after a few miles you have tinted headlights so cant see, washer bottle needs filling a few time in one journey, and everyone has a black car.
not only that but its making the roads very greasy, may as well just leave the ice:confused:

have you noticed that they are now gritting our roads with the cheapest salt they can get, its a black salt not the orange that they have used in the past, it can make your lights so dirty its like not having them on, in a very short time, also it may get rid of ice, but is leaving roads more slippery than ice at the same time.
fed up with it? want the cleaner salt back?
write to your local mp and the minister of transport, and anyone else you can think of and complain

MORE COUNCILS ARE NOW USING IT :bang::mad:

Back