Styling Black GPS with White Vinyl

Currently reading:
Styling Black GPS with White Vinyl

hey ed i thought you wanted a mito? but then you said abarth. im confused! but if your keeping your gps how about a black vinyl grille? im seriously thinking about it. imo it would look well stealthy

yes matt i am. do you not think its a good idea?
if anyones good at photo shop could they try putting one on my car please?
07062009270.jpg

Attachments

• 07062009270.jpg
    07062009270.jpg
    451.9 KB · Views: 41
easy way to try it DJ is to next time you polish your car not wipe the polish off the centre front bit straight away. It'll leave the paint matt(ish) for a few minutes so you can see what it looks like an then you can just wipe it off an get it done properly if you like it...

...don't rekon ul see much tho tbh!

cheers ed if i ever get my car back i will try it. its been 5 weeks since someone reversed into it and i got it back saturday and the roof started leaking so its gone straight back. the 1.9 tdi mk5 golf ive got as a hire car is the most boring vehicle ever made!
what are your plans concerning your car ed? you still thinking of getting a new ride?

cheers ed if i ever get my car back i will try it. its been 5 weeks since someone reversed into it and i got it back saturday and the roof started leaking so its gone straight back. the 1.9 tdi mk5 golf ive got as a hire car is the most boring vehicle ever made!
what are your plans concerning your car ed? you still thinking of getting a new ride?
ouch, that's well rough! I've got a dent in the rear quarter now as well from when some c!nt has kicked it in and key'd it! Happened to a few people in the uni car park so they're tryin to see if they can catch them...not had time to get it fixed yet though! :bang:

haha, they're good cars tbf, just a bit boring though like you say! you should go get it remapped whilst you have it, that may make it a bit more interesting lmfao!! :slayer:

I'm really not sure what's going on atm...in the end then yeah it'll definately be changed...it should have happened last month but some stuff has come up which has pushed me changing it a bit further down the list of priorities!! It's a pain though 'cos atm i'm in two minds...leave it as it is until I change it (however long that is) or just carry on modding it and make it into my perfect car (minus the performance that I am after)...I really can't decide! :bang::confused:

ha ha i think they might notice the extra power when i give it back!
and that sucks my car has been keyed 3 times but i hope they get the guy that did yours.
and i understand what you mean. i love my gps to bits but it could do with a few extra hp. i think my next car would be a black esse esse :) just gotta wait a year :(

ha ha i think they might notice the extra power when i give it back!
and that sucks my car has been keyed 3 times but i hope they get the guy that did yours.
and i understand what you mean. i love my gps to bits but it could do with a few extra hp. i think my next car would be a black esse esse :) just gotta wait a year :(
lmfao bet they don't complain though! :p

Yeah exactly mate...the looks are just awesome!! Tbh I think i'll start modding again 'cos if I get a GPA then any of the mods can be pretty easily transferred tbf...it's just annoying that there's nothing performance wise that can be done with the exception of the GSR :bang:

Are we gonna see you at any shows this year??

Haha, i test drove one...they're awesome! got a vid on fb if u get chance to take a look ;)

ill have to try find you and watch the vid then.
and i know what you mean its sooo frustrating! i was tempted to go down the uni chip route for about 400 quid but just dont have the money atm. i guess there is another option we keep overlooking :p
http://www.jcrracing.co.uk/projects.html
a supercharger! not sure on the costs but id rather do this than buy an abarth just to look cool with a bonnet bump thing :)

ill have to try find you and watch the vid then.
and i know what you mean its sooo frustrating! i was tempted to go down the uni chip route for about 400 quid but just dont have the money atm. i guess there is another option we keep overlooking :p
http://www.jcrracing.co.uk/projects.html
a supercharger! not sure on the costs but id rather do this than buy an abarth just to look cool with a bonnet bump thing :)

here you go dude...saves you the hassle! it's in my videos :)
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=794085598&ref=profile

Yeah i've sin that before...I emailed them asking about cost and they seemed to think it'd be about the 2k mark...if I wait much longer I may look into it tbh! it's meant to be removable as well which means it's easy to fit ourselves...could be interesting! :slayer:

oh right well 2 grand doesnt sound bad to me,and i guess the 140hp figure stated would have been without a map. so i wonder what it would be like after a map if one ever gets figured out!
and i cant watch it :( you need to add me dude.
you still rockin the chrome grille strip?

oh right well 2 grand doesnt sound bad to me,and i guess the 140hp figure stated would have been without a map. so i wonder what it would be like after a map if one ever gets figured out!
and i cant watch it :( you need to add me dude.
you still rockin the chrome grille strip?
yeah it's not that bad at all tbf! The 140bhp is pretty much what you'd get out of that though safely I think matey cos they'll have mapped the piggyback ecu that they have to use to get it to work!! You're added now so you should be able to see it ;) nope not any more! I took it off for a bit cos I was worried about the lack of sunlight to that bit of the paintwork leaving a different shade of paint in a ring around the grille so thought i'd give it a break for abit...haven't brought another one because I can't decide whether i prefer it with or without!!! :bang:

I only just saw your msg about the Mito and the Abarth btw bud...i wasn't ignoring it! Basically I was after a Mito GTA which isn't due to be released till the end of the year...then I took an Abarth out on test drive just for a laugh but sort of fell in love with that! and being impatient I changed my mind to go for that instead! But now the trouble is that with this other stuff that's cropped up which is now putting off the purchase of my new car i'm sort of in limbo...don't know what to do!!!! :doh:

2k would just cover the parts needed to do the conversion. For a supercharger conversion on a panda 100hp which is basically the same enging it was about £4500 fitted.

Back