bit on the quiet side

Currently reading:
bit on the quiet side

no......:( FFS!!!

it took so long because the bloke who had been assigned my problem ignored it for a week and then went on holiday (what a nice guy) so nobody knew it was outstanding until they got my emails to their actual address and somebody checked what was happening...

Not as many posts Sammi as you are too busy sending random texts! Can I embarass you please? lol

Sod it - I'll do it without permission.

I was recently selling a couple of bluetooth headsets on the forum and Sammi bought one. As we dont live too far away we decided it would be a lot less hassle if we met after work to deliver the goods.

I was waiting a fair bit as Sammi was a little held up in the traffic that surrounds the M60. After not hearing from her for a while I decided to text to ask where she was. Her reply........

"Suck in traffic!"

Was this an offer? :ROFLMAO:

i noticed there were not as many posts, and like sammi the ones that there are would not be somthing i would have a clue about so i can't post on the thread..

i just post anything in everything lol :D
i aint been on much in 2 weeks tho as daryl stay at mine for a week then i stayed at his for a week and its like wrestling crocodiles getting to the computer ;) i cant manage to get online with the one in daryls room it dont like me :D

Last edited:
u need a early night sammi with a nice hot chocolate and a big strong man to cuddle up to :p

Mrs. Dave said:
I've noticed it as well, well most people seem to txt each other or go onto MSM, don't they Sammi, instead of openly talking on FF. :confused:

possibly but i cant speak for everyone - usually if i am on msn, i will post on the forum anyway and things that are discussed on msn isnt really forum stuff no doubt and would get shouted at for too much spamming. :(

Yeah I had noticed it was a lot quieter too. I don't know why I've been quiet, nothing much to say right now I guess, plus unlike most here I have to work at work so can't post during the day, just catch up a little in the evenings :).

bloomfieldliam said:
You can blame the arcade for not a lot of posting.

Yeah, loads more games for me to be totally pants at...maybe i need to spend more time playing them! :D

Back