Big thanks to KEE

Currently reading:
Big thanks to KEE

R

ROBIN

Yo dude just a thank you for getting the rad too me so fast, all in and so far so good, just wondered though do you have the rad bracket at the top the plastic thing that fits over the shaft? and a bolt as i had to cut my bolt of to get my old rad out.

and a really strange one, the petrol cap dont fit, how strange, that can go in the pile of bits that i seem to collect lol

cheers

robin

RAT20V_MAREA2_sig.jpg

Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery

yes definately a big thanks to KEE i have had a fair few parts off him now and he gets them out for delivery real quick and at a fair price also well done man

well worth asking him if you need anything

ANDY

02 marea weekend 100sx 7 SEATER
current mileage: 52500
Bigger is
much better

JAN10-1-1.jpg

Another mot done 5 mots and no advisories the old girl is looking good
ALL SERVICED INCLUDING FLUID CHANGE AND ALL READY TO GO FOR ANOTHER YEAR

Check out my Members Page for a list of the full mods

http://www.fiatboo.co.uk/members/367andykent.htm

No worries guys..! Glad parts have gone to good homes....! LOL...! Got loads of stuff to put on the bay, just not got round to doing it..! :)

& yeah if anyone needs owt gimme a shout got tonns of odds & sods, bravo, marea & coupe 20vT..!

Cheers lads, hope all is well..!

I can't believe the petrol cap doesn't fit??

Kee.
(HGT Owner since 02')

Kee, do you have the radiator mounts, the plastic bits at the top and the bolts that hold them in place? i had to cut one of mine off, can you sort me a out a price please dude.

Cheers

robin

RAT20V_MAREA2_sig.jpg

Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery

Robin - Can you email me pics of what you mean pls...! Usual email addy...!

Nice1....

Kee.
(HGT Owner since 02')