Big thanks to KEE...Top Chap, my trip to Swindon with some pics

Currently reading:
Big thanks to KEE...Top Chap, my trip to Swindon with some pics

R

ROBIN

Well Chaps, yesterday i went on a journey to Swindon (a 5 hour round trip in the wagon and didn't miss a beat!) i left my house at 6am and made my way to the m25, on the way my washer jets packed up, so i thought to myself that he hose had probably come of, so at south mims services i stopped under the brightest street lamp and to my dismay the the pipes were ok it was the splitter the water was coming out of the middle of it, and i couldn't get it to work properly, so with the plan being just to stop every half hour and splash water on teh screen DOH!!! next stop i made was on the M4 (luckily it rained lol, and usually i hate the rain as it makes my car dirty lol) Luckily i knew that Kee would have one to rectify my broken splitter, which he did and my washers were restored YAY!

I couldn't help but see the most atrocious parking in the world at a services on the m4 that i had to take a pic and share with my bredrin!

23012011441.jpg
[/IMG]

anyway after a swig of pepsi and few more haribo i carried on my journey arriving at kee's at 9.34am, and was instantly greeted with a smile and enthusiasm for the bravo/marea, and also his lovely german sheperd Kaiser (lovely Dog real mans dog!) so we chilled for about 10 mins, and then the strip started, we literally tore the inside to peices, don't think there was anything left (well apart from a 20vt bottom end lol).

It was a shame to do this to another Marea but to be honest i don't think i have ever seen one this rotten before, i was shocked as it had looked like it had spent some time under water!

the rust it failed the MOT on was epic!!

Boot floor (spare wheel well)
23012011448.jpg
[/IMG]

rear floor

23012011447.jpg
[/IMG]

23012011446.jpg
[/IMG]

23012011443.jpg
[/IMG]

drivers side rear floor

23012011442.jpg
[/IMG]

it really didn't take much for it to just fall out! Kee stood onit and it went through!!

some of the bits we took out incl the full interior :)

23012011445.jpg
[/IMG]

and a seriously slammed or should i say hard slam marea LOL

23012011444.jpg
[/IMG]

Would like to Thank Kee for his hospitality, he is a true gent and also how lucky we are to have a member with this enthusiasm for the bravo/a and marea, this is what this car club is for, wish all members were like Kee is.

Also would like to say, if anyone needs any bits Kee is your man, he has more spares than Fiat and i have seen this first hand, if there is a bolt or a pipe Kee will More than Likely have it!

thanks again Kee.

Cheers

Robin

RAT20V_MAREA2_sig.jpg

Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery

yep he sure is he has saved my bacon a few times so to speak

ANDY

02 marea weekend 100sx 7 SEATER
current mileage: 55300
Bigger is
much better

IMG-20101113-00005copy-1.jpg

Another mot done 5 mots and no advisories the old girl is looking good

Check out my Members Page for a list of the full mods

http://www.fiatboo.co.uk/members/367andykent.htm

Why thank you both for such nice comments...! I'm happy to help ANYONE out if i can..! Just nice to know the money i've wasted on cars in the last year or two & broken, the bits are now being used by fellow Bravo/a/Marea lovers & have gone to good homes..!

As the boys said - If you ned parts PLEASE ask me first rather than buying new or searching the bay...! I'm probably cheaper & ALWAYS up for a barter...!

Cheers once again peeps........ Hopefully see you all at a meet this year sometime...!

Kee
(HGT Owner since 02')

97' P393LOK 2.0 20v Bravo 147HGT - Car Heaven
97' R590BJO 2.0 20v Bravo 147HGT - Car Heaven
98' R93BFC 2.0 20vt Coupe - Donor Car - Car Heaven
99' T970VWS 2.0 20v Marea Weekend HLX - Car Heaven
01' X266EEX 2.0Vis 20v Bravo 155HGT - Car Heaven
01' Y981SLB 2.0Vis 20v Bravo 155HGT Sold to me Olde Man.!

Current Motor:- S551CWH 2.0 20v Bravo 147HGT
(20vT Conversion almost there, MOT immanent..!)

thought id 3rd it..nice doing business with ya :)

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell..Its good to be different ;)
Now with working Steering Wheel Controls :)
K+N Ind Kit 2 cold air feeds,
Custom 'zorst Twin Exit backbox,
FC Performance chip > 160bhp :)

Aww............ Cheers Guys...!

Mike can you mail me pls i need to ask a favor............... :-0