FAO. Kee

Currently reading:
FAO. Kee

A

Ant Wells

Noticed that your 20VT conversion is now all complete, any chance of some pictures to show us?? Haha

20vT Pic's

Howdy all......

As some of you know i have been doing a 20vT conversion on my latest HGT.... So...

Here's a couple of pics of my 20vT Bravo....

20vTSide.jpg

20vTFront.jpg

20vTBrembo.jpg

20vTEngine.jpg

I'd love to put up a video but she's not running at the mo....! After all this time, she's broken...! :( Before you all think i've been ragging around in her i HAVEN'T..!

She's been completed for a month or 2 now but i have bad news, here's a little story..........

I was advised to run the new turbo in for about 500 miles... I was pootling about not going over 3k revs in any gear & decided to go to my parents to take the olde man out in her to see if his car could keep up..! LOL.... he's got a SL32 AMG - 349bhp Supercharged 3.2 V6 ...! On the way there (342 miles into running her in) STILL not going over 3k revs, a nasty ratteling noise started coming from the engine then the temperature guage went through the roof & boiled all the water out of her...! I had to get recovered back home less than 5mile from their house...!

NOT A HAPPY CHAP by then.......!

More money i don't have at the mo...! I've had borrow the Yellow Peril i sold my olde man last summer....!

To make things worse i went to work on the monday morning to be told that i, along with several others, had been layed off.....!

I'm in a right bind at the mo as i need money to pay the Mortgage, Bills etc.but i WANT my baby back on the road.........!

Sorry i haven't been on here much lately but i've just been a lil P*ssed Off & not feeling too great with all the sh*te keeping going wrong....!

I still have LOADS of parts for sale if people want stuff....!!

Kee
(HGT Owner since 02')

97' P393LOK 2.0 20v Bravo 147HGT - Car Heaven
97' R590BJO 2.0 20v Bravo 147HGT - Car Heaven
98' R93BFC 2.0 20vt Coupe - Donor Car - Car Heaven
99' T970VWS 2.0 20v Marea Weekend HLX - Car Heaven
01' X266EEX 2.0Vis 20v Bravo 155HGT - Car Heaven
01' Y981SLB 2.0Vis 20v Bravo 155HGT Sold to me Olde Man.! (Borrowing this at mo)

Current Motor:- S551CWH 2.0 20vT Bravo 260HGTurbo - BROKEN :(
(20vT Conversion DONE, MOT & TAX - DONE..!)

mate,sorry to hear,not a good feeling that,know how you feel.I ended up getting laid off when i bought my car and to top it off the engine went boom on the way home 1 night.My instant thoughts were to sell it as it is (bearing in mind i only needed a new engine).BUT i couldnt sell her,i just bought it and loved it.A good year later i found a engine that i got for £70 collected dropped from 300.
So all the time and effort gone into her keep her under wraps,may be some time later but least you will still have her for when times are better :)

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell..Its good to be different ;)
Now with Working steering wheel controls,
FC Performance chip
'Sorted' :)

Mike - Too true too true.....! Coz of the bottom end going i'm going to (money permitting) get a Stilo Abarth lump & a forged rod & piston set & make her a 2.4 20vT.....! Wanna 400bhp monster...!

Kee
(HGT Owner since 02')

97' P393LOK 2.0 20v Bravo 147HGT - Car Heaven
97' R590BJO 2.0 20v Bravo 147HGT - Car Heaven
98' R93BFC 2.0 20vt Coupe - Donor Car - Car Heaven
99' T970VWS 2.0 20v Marea Weekend HLX - Car Heaven
01' X266EEX 2.0Vis 20v Bravo 155HGT - Car Heaven
01' Y981SLB 2.0Vis 20v Bravo 155HGT Sold to me Olde Man.! (Borrowing this at mo)

Current Motor:- S551CWH 2.0 20vT Bravo 260HGTurbo - BROKEN :(
(20vT Conversion DONE, MOT & TAX - DONE..!)