Styling Bargin? seats

Currently reading:
Styling Bargin? seats

cinqseeley

hey because my dad has his own business he gets a business card for the place.

im gettin 2 bucket seats that recline. slide forward n back. for 99.99 + v.a.t and the normal price is 300, by the looks of it they have sub frames but if they dont its still gonna be a bargin. the offer starts wednesday.

Last edited:
It's a company called JTF wholesale, Emz mum has a card as well. They only deal with businesses! They have a whole line of chavvy car accessories, and they have a pair of bucket seats, that recline and have sliding frames for £99.99 +VAT, so thats £117.50 for 2 reclining buckets and subframes!

Cinqseeley, we were thinking about getting these, can you get a photo of them in the car, and how easy were they to fit?

http://www.jtf-wholesale.co.uk/main.html

Jon+Em

project-cinqy said:
It's a company called JTF wholesale, Emz mum has a card as well. They only deal with businesses! They have a whole line of chavvy car accessories, and they have a pair of bucket seats, that recline and have sliding frames for £99.99 +VAT, so thats £117.50 for 2 reclining buckets and subframes!

Cinqseeley, we were thinking about getting these, can you get a photo of them in the car, and how easy were they to fit?

http://www.jtf-wholesale.co.uk/main.html

Jon+Em

They wouldn't come with suitable subframes - cinq subframes have seatbelt mountings. Also, spacer plates of some sort may be required, as I severely doubt that the holes in the shell for the runners would be the same as the seat mountings.

Ah, you mean these:

bucket.JPG

thats the ones in the pic? yeah i agree they look cheap but thats a well gd price? gonna look wednesday see if there any gd

cinqseeley said:
will they fit? so u people think ther crap?

Well, we canmt really say. We'de need measurements for a start...if theyre 6' wide they'll never go in!

We need some hard facts and decent pictures!!You cant attack a problem effectively with wrong or no information can you? :eek:

dont no the messerments? as i said above i gotta look at them on wednesday? wat should i look for?

Well I cant measure my Clubmans (as the car is now 55 miles away), but based on what I can dig up, theyre pretty much the same as the seats you want to put in (Clubmans are 500 x 650 x 850). They fit, but the area by the handbrake is a bit restricted (but you can still get access easily).

Back