Styling Bargin? seats

Currently reading:
Styling Bargin? seats

custard boy said:
how do they look for fitting in a cinq?(if thats what you daughter drives :eek: )

My daughter and a Cinq, you gotta be jokin'. She will drive the rallycinq when its all together again, but her car, and remember she is only 15, is a Subaru. Its a Justy rather than an Imprezza, but it give a hell of an advantage on loose surface events.

See if Liam pops up here soon, he's had a shot (of the car you filthy minded individuals).

Cheers

D

rallycinq said:
My daughter and a Cinq, you gotta be jokin'. She will drive the rallycinq when its all together again, but her car, and remember she is only 15, is a Subaru. Its a Justy rather than an Imprezza, but it give a hell of an advantage on loose surface events.

See if Liam pops up here soon, he's had a shot (of the car you filthy minded individuals).

Cheers

D
would we suggest otherwise ;)

blackburnsei said:
how much are we looking at for subframes?

ooh........about 40 - 45 quid each from tweeks?

And then you might have to spend extra if you want the seats to tip forward.

Look the same as the ones i bought here in Greece, only with inverted colors.

Buckets_s.jpg

I installed them, using custom made aluminum bars.

Buckets_bottom.jpg

Entry to the rear seats needs two actions now, sliding forward and reclining the back. Kept the original seatbelt mountings, just fit them to the side of the frame.

Seats look fantastic, feel fantastic and for such a price, stop talking, start buying....

iv got some steel box section, my gf dad got it in work n he is drilling it on wednesday? well easy to fit

Back