Styling Bargin? seats

Currently reading:
Styling Bargin? seats

Well, assuming you can get some subframes made up the sizes are about right, so they should fit.

The only way youre gonna find out is by doing it!

They do look a lot like Corbeau Carreras............maybe there's a chance that Corbeau frames would fit?

thanks people? u can make anything fit? also u can buy universal subframes for theses seats iv been told so il see if they have them up makro aswell? il let u no? gonna get the grey 1s?

no more superfluous ????? or the kitty goes onto shots
drunk_kitty.gif

saw these at macro last nite. has anyone got a pair yet? whats the chance they will fit?

I have a pair (not fitted though)....................they were in Makro a couple of months ago. Extremely comfortable! :) And they don't feel cheap IMO.
You will need extra subframes of some sort, purely for seatbelt mountings, and the runners that come fitted to the seats are too narrow for the mountings in the shell. Something needs to be done about that. I am 99.9% sure they will physically fit though. IIRC they are very similar to Carreras sizewise, in fact I would say they were replicas, and Mase has a pair fitted in his cinq............

i brougth them today well pleased with them? gonna be fitted saturday wen get a subframe made up for the gf dads workplace? i got to makro at 7.15am and people were q'd out the door trying to get them? i was very lucky to get them? thats the exeter makro? BUY THEM I SAY

GhostWKD said:
hmmm they do yellow? :p

Edit: Not that i can afford them :cry:

Nope

red/black
blue/black grey/black

custard boy said:
how do they look for fitting in a cinq?(if thats what you daughter drives :eek: )

They should fit fine - I measured :D

Its just the mountings that need to be sorted.................

Back