Technical Average fuel consumption

Currently reading:
Technical Average fuel consumption

SegitaHunter

Greetings,

I'm a proud owner for Fiat Tipo 1.4 2017 and had it for a month now but have na issue understanding how to set average fuel consumption.
I've found user manual ( One I receive was in German so... ) but I'm confused how to set it up...

If anyone is willing to help me out.

Regards,
SegitaHunter

Not totally sure what you mean, but think you refer to the cars dash computerreadout. Normally you scroll through the different available parameters by pressing the end of the column stalk (wipers) This will scroll through Instant consumption, Average consumption, average speed,, trip distance range and date. You may have a A, B and possibly C range of fuel readouts. Each press should change the dashboard readout.

Not totally sure what you mean, but think you refer to the cars dash computerreadout. Normally you scroll through the different available parameters by pressing the end of the column stalk (wipers) This will scroll through Instant consumption, Average consumption, average speed,, trip distance range and date. You may have a A, B and possibly C range of fuel readouts. Each press should change the dashboard readout.
Tipo dosnt have a stalk switch

The reset trip computer you need to go on the radio into apps then trip section a long press on the a or b option will reset it

Back